Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I have both and I prefer the regular because of the capacity but if you have a smaller mod it would look strange. The benefit of having both is the assortment of coils at your disposal and the two rba's. I also bought the dual coil rba just because Im a dual coil rba kinda guy.
Whaat, what are you doing here in the contest, leave it to us other people ;)

But are you satisfied with them?

Vapez

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Ohhh.... the phone line. Mang, I got rid of Ma Bell YEARS ago. Actually knew a guy who worked for phone company, doing line maintenance. Lost his job, so many people DON'T have wire based phones anymore. Customers or people STILL ask me to "fax" them things. :rolleyes:. I ask for an email addy, and scan and email.
Hubby uses efax if they really need it faxed

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Then there is me... don't like small babies, puppies or kittens. Give them to me when they get a little older and then I will be happy. I would rather undo bad habits than teach good ones in the first place. Babies are alright when they get old enough to talk, walk and have a sense of humor.

My oldest was a fussy baby, they never found anything wrong and he didn't stiffen when he cried but he was up 2 hrs and down 2 hrs around the clock for the first yr of his life and his 2 up hours were spent eating and crying. The Dr always asked if I was OK as he said many like this suffer child abuse. I told him I put the kid in his crib and went to a different floor and listened to music. He was gonna cry whether in his crib or I held him or put in swing so why not relax and just let him figure it all out? As soon as he started talking, he stopped crying.
You have my admiration that's a long row to hoe. You are strong mature and intelligent. A lot of people couldn't or wouldn't handle it as well as you did.

Reactions: Vapez

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Ohhh.... the phone line. Mang, I got rid of Ma Bell YEARS ago. Actually knew a guy who worked for phone company, doing line maintenance. Lost his job, so many people DON'T have wire based phones anymore. Customers or people STILL ask me to "fax" them things. :rolleyes:. I ask for an email addy, and scan and email.
We only have one because we don't get good cell reception out here in the sticks. When I was in the Army and lived in decent sized towns for 10 years, I never had one. I still wouldn't if the cell phones picked up here.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
The one nice thing about fax is it's point to point. Financial stuff or personal info I'll drop back to fax or encrypted attachments.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
What amazes me with those tri and quad coil is the longevity.
I am still at the same quad coil way past 300ml and still doing good...... Thank god for the DIY as I just saw a sale, 60 bucks for 120ml. What a rip off,........
Agreed....I could not imagine paying that after going so long doing diy...I agree...it is a rip off..

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
You have my admiration that's a long row to hoe. You are strong mature and intelligent. A lot of people couldn't or wouldn't handle it as well as you did.
My neighbor used to see me in the yard and would always start by saying "I heard your kid crying yesterday" I would always tell her that if she listened real close she would prolly hear it every day. He will turn 35 this yr
My 2nd, had him like 1 am and brought him home 5 pm the same day and he slept 8 hrs and ended up waking him because I thought something was wrong

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    ok then, let's see if this thing still works, just in time for the weekend!

728931main_9131105_full.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread