Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Later tater. Hope you're doing well today:thumbs::thumbs:

Do NOT want to talk about it........................... but no!

At least when I called Walgreen they said the Script had been filled and just got ready for pick up. I Hate waiting on WC approvals.:grr: Only problem is I'm home alone today and in no condition to drive.:(
sa la pooh:cool:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Do NOT want to talk about it........................... but no!

At least when I called Walgreen they said the Script had been filled and just got ready for pick up. I Hate waiting on WC approvals.:grr: Only problem is I'm home alone today and in no condition to drive.:(
sa la pooh:cool:
Wish I were closer to you, I'd either pick up for you or pick you up and take you. Maybe iffn you smiled purdy and was nice even buy you lunch.

Dayam what's gotten into me today bein all nice and stuff. :D:D

But seriously I would

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
conga rats.gif
to all the winners.
Don't forget to tell the rest of us how good they are...

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Too much PG makes me feel like I have a horse sitting on my chest.
Tractor Supply as far as I can tell only has PG. It is cheaper than ordering from Essentials Depot but do get my vg there.
None of my final juices are under 50/50. I count all my flavorings as part of the pg total

I may have stated backwerds earlier

Reactions: Yiana

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I have decided I am an angry vaper.

Has nothing to do with this thread, btw...

Rant ahead... you have been warned...

For the entire span of my life, I have been told that smoking is bad. Since I smoked my first, I have been told to quit.

I tried. I really did. Countless dollars wasted on hypnosis, acupuncture, the patch, gum, lozenge, pills... Nothing worked. Indeed, the patch gave me a rash, and the lozenges made the inside of my mouth feel raw.

Along comes vaping.

I admit I have only been vaping for about 15 months. I am aware that there are A LOT of people that have been vaping A LOT longer. To those fine people, I say thank you! Know that in my mind, I am having a ticker tape parade just for you.

Where is my parade? No... I'm not actually suggesting that I, or any vapers, be actually given a parade. But, I do want to know why, after I've managed to kick the most dangerous addiction currently known to mankind, I'm not being congratulated by my doctors? Why are some "friends" suddenly no longer visiting?

Why, instead of a widespread celebration of the saving - or at least extending and improving - of countless millions of lives, are we facing legislation, derision, ostracization, mis- and dis-information?

Sigh...

End rant...

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Last edited:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
As much as I don't wanna, gonna get up and move around. Spent nasty night a few back where right foot hurt so much that I slept with it hanging off the bed. It has been stiff since and today, twisted left knee so both sides are giving me probs. Don't take many meds, if it gets to where I can't block with biofeedback or self hypnosis then I will take a couple Advil. Mostly just fuss and keep moving. The pain is always there, I just deal with it and glad to still have the leg altho I questioned that decision the other night :D

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I have decided I am an angry vaper.

Has nothing to do with this thread, btw...

Rant ahead... you have been warned...

For the entire span of my life, I have been told that smoking is bad. Since I smoked my first, I have been told to quit.

I tried. I really did. Countless dollars wasted on hypnosis, acupuncture, the patch, gum, lozenge, pills... Nothing worked. Indeed, the patch gave me a rash, and the lozenges made the inside of my mouth feel raw.

Along comes vaping.

I admit I have only been vaping for about 15 months. I am aware that there are A LOT of people that have been vaping A LOT longer. To those fine people, I say thank you! Know that in my mind, I am having a ticker tape parade just for you.

Where is my parade? No... I'm not actually suggesting that I, or any vapers, be actually given a parade. But, I do want to know why, after I've managed to kick the most dangerous addiction currently known to mankind, I'm not being congratulated by my doctors? Why are some "friends" suddenly no longer visiting?

Why, instead of a widespread celebration of the saving - or at least extending and improving - of countless millions of lives, are we facing legislation, derision, ostracization, mis- and dis-information?

Sigh...

End rant...

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I agree with you. And in my opinion it's because people are sheep, they are way too easily led around without questioning a damn thing. They blindly follow the masses. Sadly most are just plain stupid We got very lucky our Dr. is tickled that we have quit and always asks how our vaping is. When we first stared he even tried mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread