Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
1299505990_mortar-launch-fail.gif

Kd4kfr

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Are they at Illum and black colored with red lettering? My son said they're no good if that's them he bought some and was only getting about 6 to 10 hours out of them in his 100 watt Seg...
I don't have any personal experience with them but I wouldn't run them in an unregulated device...a friend had some and they vented pulling 18 amps even though they're rated 35A. Can't trust mfgs any more...they'll say anything to get you to buy their products. I stick with the LG's myself and have never had an issue. I usually get a deal on 4 at a time and they last. I can vape all day without having to charge until that night and I love that! It's best to stick to what you know is dependable...

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
so true,,,,,,,,Told em I quit smokin,they ask how long and how I quit.Told I tried everything also and then pop out "e-cig","They promptly tell me then I haven't quit smoking then"..I say believe what ya want,
rant.gif
When someone says that im still smoking, i shake their hand, say nice knowing you, and walk away. My tolerance for the intolerant is getting thinner as i get older.

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I think @DingerCPA posted that the workaround is to put one in the cart, go to checkout, apply the coupon, and THEN adjust the quantity higher, and the discount then applies to the whole order, PLUS you get the "bulk" pricing discount?

Full Kungei Discount. Ran it up to 8 sets, $22.08 0ff, so no bulk discount but $3.91ea. not to shabby.

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
That is the reaction I get too and I hate it. I hate when I can't vape in my own home because we have company who think they will be harmed by my "smoke". I then proceed to go outside to vape because I don't want to offend them and that is what makes me feel like a smoker. I never even told my doc - as far as she knows I quit smoking and that is all she needs to know. I could go on and on also but when I get started I don't shut up:pervy::pervy:
They can get over it, if they dont like it they can leave

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread