Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Good morning all and YES it is brass monkey cold out there. Started to go out and do the wildlife this morning and hubby told me to stay in here. They said to expect just a few inches but looks like we may have gotten perhaps 6 and powdery and blowing all over. It is still snowing here.

I think I will bake bread and pepperoni rolls today. Hot turkey sandwiches sound good.
Morning Joan

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
oie_oie_overlay%201_zpszg2h1mwi.gif

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Good Morning in here! Hope everyone is set up for a nice weekend! Here in Michigan it is a balmy ONE DEGREE right now.
** on a side note *** STILL NO EMAIL CONFIRMATION that we are in this contest for myself or my daughter who signed up through a different computer at her own address which is different than mine. :?:
is-this-thing-on.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I gotta make it the dollar store today or I'm going to end up coloring on the shipping box for my wife's valentines day present. I'll never hear the end of it if I don't get a gift bag or something. I tried an inside out grocery bag once and that didn't go over well either :facepalm:

Woodsy38

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2014
winston-salem, north carolina, 27106
I gotta make it the dollar store today or I'm going to end up coloring on the shipping box for my wife's valentines day present. I'll never hear the end of it if I don't get a gift bag or something. I tried an inside out grocery bag once and that didn't go over well either :facepalm:
LOL!! NO i dont think the grocery bag thing was a good idea!!!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Hubby here not a romantic. He used to get me flowers but was more to support whatever group that did the fund raiser but they don't do that here.

We have this meat market about 10 miles from Elkins that has some of the best beef I have seen in a very long time, all local, grass fed with no growth hormones and I can really taste the difference. He brought me 2 gorgeous rib eyes. About 1 1/2 in thick and nicely marbled so guess I get to fix those for us tomorrow.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread