Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Well, it's pretty old... 10 to 15 years probably. Probably not a manual for it out there. I'll scour the internet for information after I sleep some. Going on two hours from last night now. Gonna be an early night for me. :)

Whirlpool - Heavy Duty - Extra Large Capacity - Special Edition - 2 speed motor. (on the front and backed up with a model number in the back somewhere.)

I told my bf we (me) are going to look into troubleshooting it and he told me it was too old to fix! I told him I have a friend (Ding :D) who has one from the 70's that still works with repair. He just rolled his eyes. He just doesn't like to get his hands dirty. :lol:

Here ya go, M'Lady!
Washing Machine Repair Manuals - DIY Washer Repair

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Well, it's pretty old... 10 to 15 years probably. Probably not a manual for it out there. I'll scour the internet for information after I sleep some. Going on two hours from last night now. Gonna be an early night for me. :)

Whirlpool - Heavy Duty - Extra Large Capacity - Special Edition - 2 speed motor. (on the front and backed up with a model number in the back somewhere.)

I told my bf we (me) are going to look into troubleshooting it and he told me it was too old to fix! I told him I have a friend (Ding :D) who has one from the 70's that still works with repair. He just rolled his eyes. He just doesn't like to get his hands dirty. :lol:
the problem with "youngins" is they won't get their hands dirty nowadays.Tell him to get to work on your back and neck then.;)

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Lately I have been concentrating on things like replacement glass and parts for the tanks I have, miscellaneous parts like o-rings, magnets, springs, top and bottom caps for mech mods (and tanks) and coil heads for the tanks I like that use premade ones.

An excellent Vapocalypse strategy!

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
enhanced-buzz-863-1362170763-0.jpg

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
@Marina2
could be the 6232 but the model number would help.Most interchange parts on some models.About 25 plus shipping will do it plus some elbo grease.Don't even have to take the shell off.scroll down and you'll find the clutch and/or coupling but I am almost positive it's the clutch as it won't spin/turn if it was the coupling.
http://www.appliancepartspros.com/parts-for-whirlpool-lxr6232eq0.html

Reactions: Marina2

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Oh HECK no, Do NOT get rid of that machine if possible. JUST don't build em like that anymore. We used to have an appliance repairman. He's gone now. Not enough repairable appliances left around to be repaired. The new ones, pretty much just have to toss. And often. It's usually the motors that burn up, and not worth the cost to fix.

Got the inside scoop on new appliances from my repair guy before he quit the biz. That energy star rating? What it is MOSTLY about, is they put motors that are far too small for the job, into them. They use less energy, but are constantly overtaxed, and so die early deaths. Compressors on fridges, motors and pumps in washers and dishwashers, all junk.
truth.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread