Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
581012_465076766871022_1816211150_n.jpg

Reactions: anjelvape77

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
WOO!! You'll be boss THERE too soon, I know it! REALLY excited about you getting one of those Rx200's! I got to hold one at Ahlusion, and it really is amazing, the way they fit 3 batteries into such an ergonomic lil machine. Feels GOOD in the hand, I thought it would be chunky, but I actually like it WAY better than a 2 battery box! WOOT for YOU, sweetie!

Don't go deep on batteries dear. I seem to keep gettin lucky around here, and I had a good size credit at fasttech, nothing to buy. So... Happy Birthday. Hope you don't mind. Gonna take a few weeks though. 2 sets of triple married HE4's your way.. They was outta the tootsie rolls. :)

I just spend an HOUR on the phone with my son in Hawaii. CRYING my EYES out. That one is a natural born comedian. Timing, delivery, he has it all... Told me how he trained his cat to go to the bathroom in the toilet, and the telling of it, had me in stitches. My sides are KILLING me. SO much fun to talk to grown up kids. Oh man, I need a tall glass of water.. dehydrated from hooting... I'll be back in a lil bit.. :) :wub:
You son sounds hilarious! It always makes me feel good to have a big laugh! on my way home from work the song "rolling on the river" came on ...and I was thinking about how hilarious it would be if kripkey from Big Bang was singing it! His lisp is sooo bad lol.

I would love some batteries! TYSVM louie :) my birthday isn't till June but I'll treasure em. Right now im one chocolate short of being able to run it when it actually gets here. BUT.. I'm workin on that patience thing lol.

I think my herk plus will be a rockstar on it :) right now my OwlyMVP isn't pushing it enough... These.2 coils need more than her 60w...

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I would love some batteries! TYSVM louie :) my birthday isn't till June but I'll treasure em. Right now im one chocolate short of being able to run it when it actually gets here. BUT.. I'm workin on that patience thing lol.

I think my herk plus will be a rockstar on it :) right now my OwlyMVP isn't pushing it enough... These.2 coils need more than her 60w...

Well, it IS fasttech... Timing should be perfect.. lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread