Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Confused on the status of this contest... I registered through the link on the first page. The thread still says running, but I saw a bunch of "congratulations" posts on this thread. So... Is it still game on?
For the ECF ones, they do so many names every few days during the contest so it is still running and GPC is still trying to get one

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Confused on the status of this contest... I registered through the link on the first page. The thread still says running, but I saw a bunch of "congratulations" posts on this thread. So... Is it still game on?
Yes, LTN gave out 10 of the 50 available on the forum there will be more drawings here plus the balance in the social media contest.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Good morning wonderful people!!
images

Redo

Feb 6, 2016
Yes, LTN gave out 10 of the 50 available on the forum there will be more drawings here plus the balance in the social media contest.

So the social media one is where we register through the link. And for the forum one we enter through posting here. Multiple posts = multiple entries (hence all the lively activity here?)?

Sorry. Been here for a week or so, so still learning the ropes.

Reactions: markfm

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
So the social media one is where we register through the link. And for the forum one we enter through posting here. Multiple posts = multiple entries (hence all the lively activity here?)?

Sorry. Been here for a week or so, so still learning the ropes.
Yup, that is pretty much it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread