Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Hey Krusty go to top of page click on members, look at right side of page scrolldown almost to bottom There you are???????????????????????

It's a bogus date, Klowns must be very secret in this profession:)

My birthday is August 11th, I will be 55 this year!!

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's Bret...
tumblr_inline_mm6u1694nE1qc4cv9.gif

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
you think he will do a drawing on sunday?

I think a Valentine's Day drawing, restricted to the lovely ladies in this thread, would be a WONDERFUL thing.

And Happy Valentines Day, Lovely Lurvlies of the Luggy thread!!
hearts.gif
hearts.gif
hearts.gif

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
Awwww, my baby Killer! I miss him so much.

This cat was hooked on catmint, which is a relative of catnip, but smells totally different. He never cared for catnip, but he would do ANYTHING for catMINT. He would walk through a sprinkler if he thought I had a sprig of catmint in my hand. Bless his heart, he was my snugglebuddy for so many years... I love seeing his baby picture again. :wub:

What does catmint do? I've never given my cat that. I don't think I know what it is.

Reactions: Lannie

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
We may have to meet somewhere for lunch, Kern river valley east of Bakersfield right? We're North and west of there, if you are headed for Modesto from there you will have to pass close to us.

Google Maps
Yep! My uncle is keeping moms stuff there until I can make the trip. Most the family is between Bakersfield and the valley with a few in Modesto. It would make the trip even more special to make stop to see you! I'll keep you updated as the time gets closer :hubba::thumbs:

Reactions: LouisLeBeau
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread