Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Next one:

"What nic level are you at"?
I generally vape 3 or Zero but can pretty much vape any strength for a minute or so.

Warmed a bit this afternoon so went out and started gearing up for the next wave that is supposed to start this evening. At least the chipmunks and birds will be happy

Things to do this summer... install the heated gutter harness so I don't get the giant icicles in front of the door this time next year. It has been in the garage the for 2 winters now and needs to be dealt with

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
basement2.JPG

Reactions: sorrynomore

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
While I REALLY appreciate his efforts, I have to say.. An airplane in mid flight has some very special dynamics. Confined space, no easy escape, everyone is going to have the same fate. A successful landing and disembarkation or not. So while I would LOVE to be able to vape on an airplane (And ALWAYS do, VERY discreetly), the scenario of a billow of "smoke" rising up from 10 rows ahead isn't a sight that is going to become "normal" again, without causing SOMEONE to panic or be "offended" for a VERY long time, if ever.

I completely agree BUT what I really liked was his stand. He vaped in session and to me that was priceless LOL

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
I have a doc at the Cancer Center who treats me and wanted me to stop smoking. So, she prescribed patches and lozenges. They did NOT WORK...we I went back for my 6 month checkup, she says, "you must've quit, I don't smell smoke." When I told her I found ecigs and was able to quit, she went off! About how I was poisoning my body and how they're not an FDA-approved device. I let her rant and told her that I'd tried everything else and it didn't work, but I was able to stop smoking day 1 on the ecig. She says she still doesn't approve or suggest it, but she is glad I quit. Guess when the government finds a way to FDA-approve them, more docs will suggest them...but whatever...imma vape on anyway!

The medical community is pretty divided about it. Fortunately my dr approves and I even get to vape in her exam room. I vape in the waiting room too after asking anyone in the room if they object. :)

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Yeah but I keep telling my wife it's just a number, she insists for her from here on in it's gonna be the same one over and over.

I told the kids and Grandkids all Birthdays are cancelled due to each one they have I get older. Now the older kids all agree now that they are reaching the big 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread