Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
any new tank I get I drill the post holes out,if there is enough there to do it plus the air holes,if allowable.but most I get now are adjustable.
Do you have the dual deck on for the TFV4? I have it and the single. I like the dual just because I can get down to the .2 ohm range with it. I usually keep a build on the single in another tank, too though.

Reactions: Ding

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
In which atty? Most of my subohm capable RTAs are built to .4ish. Most of my MTL tanks are currently built to .4 with Ti. Others are built to 1.5 ish for use on some older mods. The variety in my RDAs is even greater...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

tfv r1 I think it is the one shawn.maybe it.s .4.I have the older ohm reader and could be reading it wrong.ok just put it on my mod,reading .94 or .04..too small without mag glass

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Do you have the dual deck on for the TFV4? I have it and the single. I like the dual just because I can get down to the .2 ohm range with it. I usually keep a build on the single in another tank, too though.
yeah I have the r1 and r2 decks,great decks to build on

Reactions: greasegizzard

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
basement cat2.JPG

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Looking at my TFV4.... should I ditch the quad coil and try the octuple clapton or build something on the R3 RBA?
The current quad coil is gone way past 300 ml and is still doing good. Just continue with it how long it last?
I'm still going on my original ceramic target coil.must have close to what you went through,maybe a tad more.amazing for a pre-built,love my target tank,other than bottom fill but I can live with for the flavor..

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Looking at my TFV4.... should I ditch the quad coil and try the octuple clapton or build something on the R3 RBA?
The current quad coil is gone way past 300 ml and is still doing good. Just continue with it how long it last?
oh I don't have anything powerful enough to light those puppies up,75 watts is the most I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread