Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Looking at my TFV4.... should I ditch the quad coil and try the octuple clapton or build something on the R3 rba?
The current quad coil is gone way past 300 ml and is still doing good. Just continue with it how long it last?
I don't have the R3 rba. I would like to try it, though.

Swyping and swerving

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
bump.JPG

Reactions: sorrynomore

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
So far I just used each by themselves to get a feel for them. I made both at 1.7%. TFA french vanilla II and Capella french vanilla V2. They are both really good, to me. The TFA is not as strong as the capella, it is smoother. I plan to mix each separately with hazelnut. I Have mixed them with my already made hazelnut, and love it so I know I will like the two flavorings mixed together.

Thanks for the info.
So you a re making Separate TFA fVan/ Cap fVan/ Hazelnut - 3 bottles? Think I got that.

I did the same with a Strawberry / Ice Cream - separate bottles. Was fantastic when mixed.
Tried replicating as a single mix and it is never as good. Seems like the Strawberry puts a tartness in the Ice Cream that I cannot counter :glare:

*Thinking about a Caramel Hazelnut Ice Cream recipe :drool:

Reactions: Yiana

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Thanks for the info.
So you a re making Separate TFA fVan/ Cap fVan/ Hazelnut - 3 bottles? Think I got that.

I did the same with a Strawberry / Ice Cream - separate bottles. Was fantastic when mixed.
Tried replicating as a single mix and it is never as good. Seems like the Strawberry puts a tartness in the Ice Cream that I cannot counter :glare:

*Thinking about a Caramel Hazelnut Ice Cream recipe :drool:
Just out of curiosity, what Strawberry are you using?

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
On another RBA coil, I have dual Ni .12 ohm. Love the intense vapor. Was thinking of a .2 coil to make the R3 build around .06 - .07.
My mods only go down to .15 so I try to keep my builds around .2 that way I have a little room for error. lol I'm not very good at building yet, so I still kind of fumble around a lot.

Reactions: Ding

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Back to airbrush.Had to order a quick disconnect and new needles with some more paint,some pearl and translucent.man getting started back to replacing everything I used and getting a upgrade airbrush is proving to be a daunting challenge.Everything is different than the one I have had.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
In which atty? Most of my subohm capable RTAs are built to .4ish. Most of my MTL tanks are currently built to .4 with Ti. Others are built to 1.5 ish for use on some older mods. The variety in my RDAs is even greater...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Wasn't thrilled by my first Clapton build.
Freakshow Mini RDA - which should produce nice flavor - bottom air feed
Dual 26/32 compressed Claptons @ .48ohm
Seemed to produce most consistently around 38 watts.

Vapor was good, no Dry hits and air flow was nice and comfortable.

I believe the wire was not clean enough and causing the off taste. I've removed the wicks, rinsed, Dry burned, Ran through the UC and Dry burned again.

Haven had the oppertunity to re-wick and try again.

The wire Spool is UD Kanthal 26/32
:confused:

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Back to airbrush.Had to order a quick disconnect and new needles with some more paint,some pearl and translucent.man getting started back to replacing everything I used and getting a upgrade airbrush is proving to be a daunting challenge.Everything is different than the one I have had.
Those airbrush kits are sweet. You can do some really great work with them.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
@crxess I use the Cap sweet strawberry in berries and cream mix I do and don't notice the tartness. Also if put about .025% banana in it it will cut the tartness if you have it. I have to steep the berries and cream over a month before it tastes right to me.
Can't even taste the banana in it.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Ah, you and me share the same love. Who else?
French Vanilla/Hazelnut has been in the top 3 ADV since about one year.
Now, you got me curious of the TFA brand........ I have Capellas, both flavors 4 oz.
I love hazelnut!! The TFA french vanilla II is good :) I am definitely gonna have to get more! It is smooth and creamy. I need to get more NF vanilla cream. I just did not have enough vape dollars, so it will be a few months before I can. I will get more eventually! Lol I loves that NF vanilla cream!

Reactions: Yiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread