Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Happy-mardi-gras-shinning-crown-graphic.gif
Woot! What he said!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Oh believe me I get that I lost the end of one finger many years ago and it's on the right hand (I'm left handed too) but I still go nuts when I try to do something with both hands that I can reach at least. sucks when only one arm goes above shoulder high.

Hah, I finally got it in writing - From the WC Dr., I can only lift my right arm 45 Degrees. With assist, to 90 degrees before pain kicks in.:(

Got a copy of the Actual report to WC. I actually found it to be a fair and well documented exam with high exceptions for further diagnostics in hopes of a better MMI result.

Sorry, Texas having millions of people and being larger than most countrys i havent met everyone yet.

Last stinkie 10/15/2013
I agree unlike this little island I live on,that is run by the EU and their legislations.There is talk of us leaving,but I doubt the government in power would let that happen....I'm voting labour and becoming a free radical. .

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Dec. 21, 1998 I weighed 412 lbs. I had gastric bypass surgery. and ended up at 170 for about 10 years, funny thing when I looked at myself I still saw the same person. I even had some telling me I was getting too thin. Over the years I've put on about 45 to55 lbs I'm still the same person. Trust me the weight or how strong you are doesn't matter.

I am ok I kid around but I like myself. I try to keep active with something. It's just a slower something than in my younger days. My dreams are all about being taller. I am what's nicely known as petite. I have always just wanted to be able to reach the upper shelves in the supermarket :p

Nothing I can do about that huh

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
I agree unlike this little island I live on,that is run by the EU and their legislations.There is talk of us leaving,but I doubt the government in power would let that happen....I'm voting labour and becoming a free radical. .
Watch out for antioxidants

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

Reactions: LouisLeBeau
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread