Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Lol. That's very nice of you @nigeekdad

I'm not complaining, just pointing it out in case there's a bug the mods need to look at.

After all, it's just a bit of fun :)

I kinda figured thats what you were doing, but hey I was always the sharing kid on the playground LOL

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    My Monday is getting better. I just found out I'm getting my fasttech vape mail in today. 28 and 26 GA ss, ceramic tweezers and new wire cutters, yay
    Yay, and another conformation informing me I have 240 ml of juice being delivered today also.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    A little late to the game but thanks for another contest neil. I've been fortunate to win in a couple of the other contests and am grateful for that. I think that if I win one of these that I'm going to donate it to a needy vaper.

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    A little late to the game but thanks for another contest neil. I've been fortunate to win in a couple of the other contests and am grateful for that. I think that if I win one of these that I'm going to donate it to a needy vaper.
    the just started a hour or so ago if I'm not mistaken.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Treasure Coast, Florida
    probably a default setting for when a thread needs to be deleted

Or closed. Not necessarily deleted ;)

Thank you Robin. Figured it was something simple........or me.........:lol:
    The only way I knew it had to do with changing something in the title......done it myself a few times when changing the title of something for someone.

The first time it happened....OhMan! I was so embarrassed. I hadn't realized I had closed it and went on and did some stuff..off line. Came back to messages... :facepalm: So now I try to remember to check :oops:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread