Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkey909w

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
I think I am the only person who does not like bacon
1233277637-no_bacon.jpg

That is a Travesty could not survive in my house with out bacon. Yum Yum
There is actually Bacon vape

Reactions: YoursTruli

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
That is a Travesty could not survive in my house with out bacon. Yum Yum
There is actually Bacon vape
not sure i have any interest really in savory type vapes at this point, but bacon IS kind of the omniversal lubricant (all things are easier wif bacon!)

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Definitely hope for a win in this one. Which Mod does not matter, I am not picky,much:)
Would help offset the annual budget, which just took a Plumbing hit for minimum $200 :(, possibly more:mad:
hopefully, the house's plumbing... not that THAT is good either, but in perspective...

absoluttalent

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lombard, IL
Definitely hope for a win in this one. Which Mod does not matter, I am not picky,much:)
Would help offset the annual budget, which just took a Plumbing hit for minimum $200 :(, possibly more:mad:
lol... pretty soon I know im gonna have to finish my water lines. And i need to weigh each expenditure: $200 for a new fixture or a mod and tank?

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Awesome! Another contest! Good luck to all...don't think I'll be around very much for this one...work is going to be nonstop for the next couple of weeks...I even had to give up my day off for Mardi Gras. :glare:

Hope you guys are behaving...especially you @LouisLeBeau and you too @GPC2012 :p

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Awesome! Another contest! Good luck to all...don't think I'll be around very much for this one...work is going to be nonstop for the next couple of weeks...I even had to give up my day off for Mardi Gras. :glare:

Hope you guys are behaving...especially you @LouisLeBeau and you too @GPC2012 :p

Hai Angel of Phyre Goddess!!! You DID see that you were teh FIRST in my tag list, yah? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread