Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
that logo would look good in green...
yOfY9BKJ.jpg

DaF, Sir, don't know what I was thinkin..

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I'm in Saint Albans and nothing here...but I feel like it's gonna find us.
We're actually getting some accumulation here. There is about a quarter of an inch on the ground but the snow is pretty much ended, so I don't think we will be getting much more. It will stick around though, since it should get pretty cold until the end of this week.

Reactions: wvducklady

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
We're actually getting some accumulation here. There is about a quarter of an inch on the ground but the snow is pretty much ended, so I don't think we will be getting much more. It will stick around though, since it should get pretty cold until the end of this week.
howdy, brother! yah - looking like it is going to be cold, but don't think we are going to have to deal with much snow

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
Is the wrapper on your battery complete? Little bit of lip all the way around the top and bottom, no bare spots on the side? It'll get ya every time on a mech with a metal button and no insulator ring for the battery to sit on..
Dang, I miss my last mech with the insulator ring...maybe I could rig something..but it still does it (though less) on my brand new 3000 mah MXJO bat.
Gonna see if I can't rip the ring out of one of my broken mods. . . .

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Dang, I miss my last mech with the insulator ring...maybe I could rig something..but it still does it (though less) on my brand new 3000 mah MXJO bat.
Gonna see if I can't rip the ring out of one of my broken mods. . . .

I once dropped a batt with NO wrapper on the bottom into a Caravela, which has no insulator ring. The connection was instant as I screwed on the button. Got hot REAL fast! Fortunately, I was in a position to quickly UNscrew the button. And toss THAT battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread