Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I'll try to get it for you this week...I did find the tank last night, but want to clean it good for you first...now just gotta find the coils.
Like I said no sweat, just trying to stay informed so I don't look for it :facepalm: You know me and vapemail. Just wait till you get through the week or whatever and concentrate on work (I can't believe I said that)

Reactions: angelphyre

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Like I said no sweat, just trying to stay informed so I don't look for it :facepalm: You know me and vapemail. Just wait till you get through the week or whatever and concentrate on work (I can't believe I said that)
Ok, who are you and what did you do with my Gary? :p...Thanks sweetie...I will get it to you as soon as I can! :)

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
@Shawn Hoefer

I know you travel to several shows but does your state have a place like this for your wares?
Tamarack - Home
My "home base" is the Ozark Folk Center (www.ozarkfolkcenter.com), but I can, as a member, but I don't currently, sell at the gallery of the Arkansas Craft Guild (www.arkansascraftguild.org - one of my websites, by the way). My work has also been accepted at - but again, ain't not got none there yet (a triple negative!) At the Crystal Bridges Museum of Modern Art (www.crystalbridges.org)

Thanks for asking...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Roaming about the Tamarack site. It is one of those places I visit every time we go through the area. I take visitors there if they are here a few days

They have the Oliverio peppers in sauce that I am so fond of and couldn't get when in Alaska so would send family members here for them

I see they have some recipes. I will be making the Peanutbutter Silk Pie and Key Lime pie
Tamarack - Our Chefs Recipes

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
My "home base" is the Ozark Folk Center (www.ozarkfolkcenter.com), but I can, as a member, but I don't currently, sell at the gallery of the Arkansas Craft Guild (www.arkansascraftguild.org - one of my websites, by the way). My work has also been accepted at - but again, ain't not got none there yet (a triple negative!) At the Crystal Bridges Museum of Modern Art (www.crystalbridges.org)

Thanks for asking...

Whatever happened with the Dogpatch location? I had read a while back that it was bought with plans of turning it into a craft type center for vendors to set up at.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV

Thanks for asking...

That is great! WV is considered one of those backward states and when I lived here when I was young, it actually was in many ways. Now with interstates and a lot of gov't $$$ not so much. It will open even further when they finish the Corridor H project to connect the DC area to Interstate 79 pretty much. Will be able to drive DC to mid WV in under 2 hrs.

WVU seems to be involved with most things in the northern part of the state and have a hosp facility that is better than even the med centers in PA and the state seems to work hard to help small businesses or individual craftspeople

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
uh huh... moar popcorn, please...

I got us a variety this time....
what-popcorn-flavor-are-you-the-popcorn-factory.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread