Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I think we should also list those of us that have a dead one.

NOT RECIEVED
-Qew
-Brkdnc
-Imam Fathoni
-Vapah
-wvducklady

Defective or dead
-sass
-GPC2012.

I'll PM this to LTN if anyone needs to be added contact wvducklady or myself and we'll take it from there.
@Qew @Brkdnc @Imam Fathoni @Vapah @wvducklady @Sass
Did all of you get a tracking number today from Movkin?

Reactions: wvducklady

Brkdnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2015
Mad City, WI. USA

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Yep tracking in mail this morning, Now to see if it ever shows up o_O.
If it does, it is still a crap shoot if it will work :(
Tell me about it, this is a replacement for me. My other one lasted a whopping 20 days and I didn't even vape it every day.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
My other one lasted a whopping 20 days and I didn't even vape it every day.
Mine's doing mostly okay with (almost) daily use, but it does randomly throw an "atomizer short" error at me once in a while. It's completely unpredictable, works fine the next time I hit the button, and doesn't happen often enough for me to catch it on video. I just hope it doesn't continue to get any worse...

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Mine's doing mostly okay with (almost) daily use, but it does randomly throw an "atomizer short" error at me once in a while. It's completely unpredictable, works fine the next time I hit the button, and doesn't happen often enough for me to catch it on video. I just hope it doesn't continue to get any worse...
the second or third time I charged mine I put it on the charger and it displayed a cute little battery indicating that it ws charging, a couple hours later I looked at it nothing on the screen so I unplugged it, put the tank back on hit the fire button and nothin, hit the button 5 times an nothin, waited a while, nothin. Tank on, tank off, doesn't matter nothing I do makes it turn on, so just gave up on it.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
No, I didn't receive a email from Movkin. I have checked all pf my folders back 2 days.
@low_tar_neil I was hoping that everybody got a tracking notice, you might want to verify Vapah's email address with Movkin seems he didn't get one for some reason????????????????????

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    I'm not even worrying about it any more. I have tried to get in contact with them numerous times and they either didn't go thrugh or I haven't recieved a response. If they draw another name out of a hat I am fine with it. I was planning on purchasing a disguiser but thankfully these issues came up before I did. The response to us on the shipping update page was kind of rude also. Seriously ECF, if it isn't too late I would like them to send it to someone else. Thanks

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I can't believe that folks still haven't received theirs. I've had mine for weeks. The performance was ok but I didn't get to pick so I ended up with the big one in rose. I used it for a while but it's just too darn big so I boxed it back up and put it in storage with some other stuff that I've been holding just in case this FDA stuff does go through.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    My new tracking number says mine is ready for shipment. Its being mailed the same way they did the first time.
    I'm so glad yours is finally on its way. I spoke too soon before about being lucky not to have problems. Mine has now died.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2013
    Beyond the Grave
    I'm thinking I'm just gonna chalk it up to lesson learned...lol

That sucks!

I get the "atomizer short" error experienced by bwh79 once in a while,
    but I chalk that up to the occasional less than stellar STM RBA Plus
    build. No such error with my other tanks.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    That sucks!

I get the "atomizer short" error experienced by bwh79 once in a while,
    but I chalk that up to the occasional less than stellar STM RBA Plus
    build. No such error with my other tanks.
    I got that a few times on the tank with the prebuilt coil. I plugged it into charge, went back a while later, and the screen was dark...nothing at all. It just died while charging. Makes me sad, I really liked it.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2013
    Beyond the Grave
    I got that a few times on the tank with the prebuilt coil. I plugged it into charge, went back a while later, and the screen was dark...nothing at all. It just died while charging. Makes me sad, I really liked it.

The screen has a power save feature and turns itself off
    after a certain amount of time. You have to press the
    power/fire button once and quickly to wake it up, but that
    won't be your issue if it's totally dead.

Maybe there's a wire loose inside that can be easily fixed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread