Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
Boxing up a home is a heck of a lot of work, I hope it goes smoothly Robino1. Buddy at work has been taking care of her moms old house and dealing with the foreclosure for months now, the work means a lot to her, I think it's her way of grieving. Don't know what I'll do when it's time to take care of my father's affairs.

Got a bag of beans and the turkey neck and gizzards frozen from Christmas...think I'm going to try to turn that into something with lots of chili and curry...maybe serve with some grilled cheese. .

Anyone else addicted to Cabot's extra sharp white cheddar?

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I got us a variety this time....
what-popcorn-flavor-are-you-the-popcorn-factory.jpg
either send me some or quit teasing me

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    I have two full ones, stainless and black. I love them. I go back and forth between them and Target tanks with the cCells. The trigger on the xcube is touchy. If it's in your pocket iron even just holding it it can go off if you put any pressure on it what so ever. That's why I daily carry the koopor. The screen layout is essentially the same minus the Bluetooth which is cool when you first get it. After the first week you don't use it anymore. Now the xcube is ni/ti and ss. It's also 180w through free upgrades. So it will still say 160w on the device. My only possible grip about the koopor plus is the buttons are rattily. It seems to hit harder than the koopor for some reason. The buttons are nice and clicky. If I had to choose between the two on performance I would say the koopor. The xcube light, trigger, and Bluetooth are cool at the beginning but you don't pay much attention after that and they are gimmicky.

Reactions: greasegizzard

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Good Morning everyone !
    waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

@Robino1 :( Sorry for your loss. :nun: May your travels be Safe and Angels watch over you.

Sitting here watching the Snow get heavier:grr: Have the Dr Appointment at 1:00 so I guess I best Call and make sure they will be in or get re-scheduled.:glare:

Sometimes I think if life was a sporting event, I'd be the Ball:facepalm:

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    How's the battery doors on them? Do they both stay on pretty good? Some of the video reviews of the X Cube II made it look like it would slide off easily.
    I have two full ones, stainless and black. I love them. I go back and forth between them and Target tanks with the cCells. The trigger on the xcube is touchy. If it's in your pocket iron even just holding it it can go off if you put any pressure on it what so ever. That's why I daily carry the koopor. The screen layout is essentially the same minus the Bluetooth which is cool when you first get it. After the first week you don't use it anymore. Now the xcube is ni/ti and ss. It's also 180w through free upgrades. So it will still say 160w on the device. My only possible grip about the koopor plus is the buttons are rattily. It seems to hit harder than the koopor for some reason. The buttons are nice and clicky. If I had to choose between the two on performance I would say the koopor. The xcube light, trigger, and Bluetooth are cool at the beginning but you don't pay much attention after that and they are gimmicky.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Good Morning everyone !
    waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

@Robino1 :( Sorry for your loss. :nun: May your travels be Safe and Angels watch over you.

Sitting here watching the Snow get heavier:grr: Have the Dr Appointment at 1:00 so I guess I best Call and make sure they will be in or get re-scheduled.:glare:

Sometimes I think if life was a sporting event, I'd be the Ball:facepalm:
    We have about 9 inches so far but it is the light fluffy stuff. Went out earlier and made little paths here and there for the little critters and gave them their daily peanuts

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    I have two full ones, stainless and black. I love them. I go back and forth between them and Target tanks with the cCells.

I'm currently torn between these two. I really like them both.

I don't much care for TC so far either. But I have only used it with pre-made coils. I haven't built any TC coils myself. I would like to get one that will run stainless and try it.
    I found that with the update, the XCUBE was fairly accurate in TC. Love the ability to adjust TCR. The Koopor, thus far, has not been behaving as well in TC.

Honestly, for TC, I'm a big fan of the Joyetech chip in the eVic VTC Mini and the Cuboid, although, as I said, the Smok chip does OK. I have the Treebox to compare with the eVic and the XCUBE and Koopor to compare to the Cuboid. Those are all SS capable.

For Ni and Ti, I have the SMY chip in the Mini 60 and 170, the Laisimo chip in the Ele p70, the iStick chip in the 40 and 60 (no 100 TC, yet), the Athena chip in the eNVy 22, the Cloupor chip in the Mini + and 80GT, the Vaporesso in the Target (only Ni200), Yihi in the Sigelei 75 and IPV4s, and the Eiffel T1. Oh, yeah, and the poorly performing Smok XPRO M80 Plus, the happier Joyetech eGo ONE V, and the SXK chip in the Kangxin Inoy. My Ciggo T (rev) isn't here, yet, and my original eVic VT died...

I did some 'sperimentin' a couple days ago and found that the choice of tank can affect as much difference in TC as the choice of mod.

Wow... rambled a bit, didn't I?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread