Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
drive carefully there are too many idiots on the road.

Be careful out there! No slip sliding away you!

All done:
Dr
Lawyer
Pharmacy
Back home in one piece and safe.

Had to get scripts for (3) different test.....may take a month or more to get scheduled.:glare:
Dr changed my medications again :blink:

Now I get to sit and worry for a few hours while my Wife picks my youngest Daughter up from the hospital 90 miles away.:shock: Hoping beyond hope that the roads stay wet until she gets back.(after dark):(
No way i could make the trip. Already a hurting puppy today:oops:

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Mmmm Ray's Pizza

gallery_1_295_9183.jpg

Reactions: Woodsy38

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Movkin... looks like a new company is born. :) They are based in Shenzen China, Looks like a box mod with a built in lipo, and I'm guessing it's using a Yihi SX 330 chip. They have a drip tip similar to the famous TFV4 on their tank. the tank is pyrex/ss. I hope their focus is on customer service and quality over quantity.

This looks like a great first time device possibility for those just getting into Ecigs.. built in battery means no startup costs and confusion of batteries. Floating 510 pin gives me a bit of a worry, since it could be floating by a rubber grommet which wears out, but I don't know until I see one or look at a review.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
All done:
Dr
Lawyer
Pharmacy
Back home in one piece and safe.

Had to get scripts for (3) different test.....may take a month or more to get scheduled.:glare:
Dr changed my medications again :blink:

Now I get to sit and worry for a few hours while my Wife picks my youngest Daughter up from the hospital 90 miles away.:shock: Hoping beyond hope that the roads stay wet until she gets back.(after dark):(
No way i could make the trip. Already a hurting puppy today:oops:
(((hugs))) You must be exhausted! Glad you made it back in one piece though. Now, kick back... take a load off and DON'T worry. It won't do a bit of good and you need to take a break! I'll help to pray for your wife and daughter's safe return. :)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
(((hugs))) You must be exhausted! Glad you made it back in one piece though. Now, kick back... take a load off and DON'T worry. It won't do a bit of good and you need to take a break! I'll help to pray for your wife and daughter's safe return. :)

Thank you @Marina2 :wub: you are such a :angel: ......:)

Reactions: Marina2

sparkey909w

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
Movkin... looks like a new company is born. :) They are based in Shenzen China, Looks like a box mod with a built in lipo, and I'm guessing it's using a Yihi SX 330 chip. They have a drip tip similar to the famous TFV4 on their tank. the tank is pyrex/ss. I hope their focus is on customer service and quality over quantity.

This looks like a great first time device possibility for those just getting into Ecigs.. built in battery means no startup costs and confusion of batteries. Floating 510 pin gives me a bit of a worry, since it could be floating by a rubber grommet which wears out, but I don't know until I see one or look at a review.

I actually thought the vertical RBA section was really neat feature as well. Also the drip tip most reviewers do not like I kinda dig, got one on my TFV4 tank.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
I might try that. you can enter more than once? I already tried on 3 computers with my other email

I think this was a big issue/problem during the last contest, people entering more than once with alternate emails, and something ECF/SJ had to take a lot of extra time to sort out too. Hopefully they put stop gaps in place this time. If you have not received a confirmation email since you entered I would just wait to ask @low_tar_neil about it.

Reactions: Nanny22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread