Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey katya, long time no see

Hey right back atcha!

Contests are good. :)

BTW, are you guys getting any confirmation emails? I never get mine in the previous contest and I'm not getting any in this one. No biggie-just curious.

Sorry, didn't read back--too many pages. :blush:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
That was a heck of a day! :( I am like you though trying to get as much as I can done when I venture out.
I am hoping right along with you the roads stay safe, try not to worry too much and they will be home safe and sound soon!

Yep, I tried to get it all done at once. Takes days to recover.
Unfortunately I was to late to stop by my employers, so maybe tomorrow or Thursday. They are no rush since I am on Temporary Permanent disability(sounds weird) , but I like to keep them informed.

Reactions: YoursTruli

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Hey right back atcha!

Contests are good. :)

BTW, are you guys getting any confirmation emails? I never get mine in the previous contest and I'm not getting any in this one. No biggie-just curious.

Sorry, didn't read back--too many pages. :blush:
I've never got one

Reactions: Katya

RonJS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
SW Chicagoland, IL
"It's a weighted draw so the more credits you have the more likely it is that you'll get your hands on the either a Movkin Luggy VT60W or VT60W Mini"
---
Since I don't "social media", had I known the above, I would not have bothered to type in my email addy to enter.

Movkin will never see any future business from me

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
DQ peanut buster parfait or peanut buster bars. YUM
Its all good. Hubby and I go up for the 5 buck lunch deal - cant beat it. hamburger, french fries, drink and small sundae. I like their chili dogs but that is no longer included - I think chicken nuggets and bacon cheeseburger.....but its all good and it lasts until 4pm so we usually go late in the day and eat it for dinner because its too much for lunch for me.

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
image.png
Never shoveled snow, but then i live in texas

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I love soft ice cream. We have DQ right up the street!!!

Now a Mini Mart Chain, I used to visit High's Ice Cream. One could get a milkshake in any flavor available...........and they had tons of flavors to get creative with. :D

For a Kid, Pineapple/Butterscotch :drool::drool::drool: with real pineapple chunks to get stuck in the straw :lol:

a11b76d26f08fe25181bfbed36caec97.jpg

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Now a Mini Mart Chain, I used to visit High's Ice Cream. One could get a milkshake in any flavor available...........and they had tons of flavors to get creative with. :D

For a Kid, Pineapple/Butterscotch :drool::drool::drool: with real pineapple chunks to get stuck in the straw :lol:

a11b76d26f08fe25181bfbed36caec97.jpg
We have Cook Out here that makes milkshakes like that. Watermelon in the summertime is my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread