Ended Win from Smoant! 15 Charon TS 218s up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyyy

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
new jersey
In like Flynn again. A device like this might make @suprtrkr put down that caveman mech of his.

Or not.

You know what would a nice feature? A lojack chip so we can track down the lowlife friend who stole it and volunteered to help look for it.

Hahaha, LoJack would be great!! Or even a way to make the mod beep if you can't find it (tie it into an app or even supply a little button on a key chain you can click to locate it lol)

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
@CountBoredom I agree, I would love to see a return to yesteryear with a 100 to 200 watt mod that is vv/vw as I don't use TC. It's just not my thing. Tried it and didn't care for it, but I realize a lot of people do. I know they did a VV version with the Charon 218, but I love my wattage power mode vw for me.
You should try the Tesla Invader III. It's VV and solid. I bought it just to use at work since it's pretty durable, but it's one of my favorite mods now.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Added my entry, and the Smoant Charon 213 looks great. If I had to say what their next item should be, is maybe a modular type setup. Maybe have a replaceable button setup, replaceable 510 and top cap area, replaceable skin or even maybe replacable battery compartment size. Design it with a way that everything would fit. Like a stock L shape design that held the chipset... Connectors for battery compartment, display, buttons and top connector plate. That way, the user could design his own mod... put a single battery mod in, and the chipset would register it, and make it an 80w single battery small design, or they could put a quad battery in and it would register it as a 213W device. Battery compartments could be easily enterchanged, so you can even buy extra compartments, fill them with 18650's, and just keep them there as storage. Or, maybe have a prebuilt battery option. Maybe call it the Smoant Infinity.

Just an idea.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
@Letitia where are you at? You have been awfully quiet lately.... so tag you are It again
th

You should try the Tesla Invader III. It's VV and solid. I bought it just to use at work since it's pretty durable, but it's one of my favorite mods now.

@greasegizzard yes but vv not vw. I would love A variable watt device from Smoant

Last edited:
Reactions: Opinionated

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
@Letitia where are you at? You have been awfully quiet lately.... so tag you are It again
th

@greasegizzard yes but agin vv not vw. I would live A variable watt device from Smoant
I thought you meant VV or VW. My bad. "What we have hear is a failure to communicate."

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hahaha, LoJack would be great!! Or even a way to make the Mod beep if you can't find it (tie it into an app or even supply a little button on a key chain you can click to locate it lol)

YES, that a perfect idea that is what would really sell. I'll even pre pay for one now, the mod needs a locator button on a key chain. So many times I set it down when I'm doing something and then have to search for it - where the heck did I leave it!:(

Reactions: Opinionated

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Okay @Oliver and Smoant so to summarize what folks are wanting in a new mod.
Most want a Squonker
Then the rest seem to want 100 watt single battery that can be everything from a mini Charon TS to a plain VV/VW device and lightweight
And there are a few who would like a mouth to lung friendly kit with an easy to use MTL RTA

PS we would also like Bluetooth. lojack and gps with cellphone capabilities with a decent camera and mini projector

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
One more vote for a dual regulated squonk.
Please, I'll wash your cars.

Walk your dogs?
Clean litter boxes?
Scare enemies?
Scare friends?
Write poems?
Name it.
You're Hired for all of the above except there are no litter boxes, you can change puppy pads instead;)
th

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
One more vote for a dual regulated squonk.
Please, I'll wash your cars.

Walk your dogs?
Clean litter boxes?
Scare enemies?
Scare friends?
Write poems?
Name it.

Let me know if you're interested. I know a guy. ;)
2e1bb6530002ab8aa99bd60d8a906487.jpg

b9fad91cc1bb22b946aaf87584465171.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread