Ended Win from Smoant! 15 Charon TS 218s up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Don't you all wish that annoying @gofishtx would quit tagging people already. Sorry, I just hate the thought of anyone being left out of winning this awesome mod. Sooooooooooo.......
@Surf Monkey @AzPlumber @BrotherBob @SteveS45 @Hobbs @bombastinator You are all It
th

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
@PJReid tag you are It again

Thanks for the tag. I have been crying in my Diet Coke because it took 31 pages for someone to think of me. :( I am literally the only fairly regular poster who had not been tagged, and yes, I noticed. :blush: No hard feelings though. Seriously, I don't get around to many threads so there is that.

Petunia.jpg

Anyone who gets the photo reference should win a prize. LOL

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Thanks for the tag. I have been crying in my Diet Coke because it took 31 pages for someone to think of me. :( I am literally the only fairly regular poster who had not been tagged, and yes, I noticed. :blush: No hard feelings though. Seriously, I don't get around to many threads so there is that.

Petunia.jpg

You're not a carrot?lol

Sent from the future

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Reactions: mjag

andyyy

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
new jersey
Epic Giveaway from ECF! 10 Charon TS 218 mods by Smoant up for grabs :)

Smoant's next mod should be something that feels good in the hand with rubberized paint. Everyone is knocking off the Battlestar now, so get away from metal - I realize this new one is wood but still.....

@chanelvaps - I hope I am the first to tag you so that you don't feel like a lonely little petunia.

Agree whole heatedly. The "slick" metal look is getting played out. Give us some POP of color!

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States

Smoant's next mod should be something that feels good in the hand with rubberized paint. Everyone is knocking off the Battlestar now, so get away from metal - I realize this new one is wood but still.....

@chanelvaps - I hope I am the first to tag you so that you don't feel like a lonely little petunia.
Not an entry

The digital camo battlestar has a smooth almost rubberized finish to it. I love mine, it is my favorite battlestar of the 4 I have.

8bc40653f79d91d0cda98dd6a392619b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas

Petunia.jpg

Oh, I am so sorry, I thought I had tagged you earlier and was tagging you again to be a pest. My sincerest apologies for the overlook.
Now @PJReid Tag you are it again
th

Reactions: PJReid

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas

My Battlestars feel great in my hand and I like the way the Charon 218s feel too. Smoant makes some great products. I wouldn't mind seeing another RDTA or RTA from them. A top airflow RTA similar to the OBS Engines would be nice.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Not an entry

The digital camo battlestar has a smooth almost rubberized finish to it. I love mine, it is my favorite battlestar of the 4 I have.

8bc40653f79d91d0cda98dd6a392619b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Wow that is nice. I may have to order one of those too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread