Ended Win from Smoant! 15 Charon TS 218s up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Oh, I am so sorry, I thought I had tagged you earlier and was tagging you again to be a pest. My sincerest apologies for the overlook.
Now @PJReid Tag you are it again
th

I was truly kidding around with my "Lonely Little Petunia in an Onion Patch" post. Thank you, though. It made my night. :)

Reactions: gofishtx

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Not an entry

The digital camo battlestar has a smooth almost rubberized finish to it. I love mine, it is my favorite battlestar of the 4 I have.

8bc40653f79d91d0cda98dd6a392619b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Camo just isn't me. :D I want to see more color.

37793426741_8cc575cef0_z.jpg

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I guess I will bling up the black battlestar.....I sure do love the Charon though....I got Thor's hammer and it's so comfortable to hold.....
ekSeZmcbqnjqHbaA8LdBLLdXfNZ8FA5ZjJDX9E6CsjWWzmJNDkCU4ZHUzsEiccXrDr32z82ILna8--O4VdLiCfa9pz8xpl9oMCOdRNuGgUL1KDH0z91rCxlcjJbXEGmaBtX37lBxirI7GQa5jGWSN0gxURP2aPrqGv1hfoxs6u0VXBD3_BazwMiAotLxLL7XdnAg3oniRD6Qru2KSkmNu0CPIz4JndkqK804hF3NQsndsXByIVL8xV-J2U5wz5sd2sSy7jgyAhWBLgJpNmNuRerKKrJcBZVr8yWrCJe_tsP8oYglLkUekkH_YrSZ_hTTm3THIyq5y8SCu4YZLvlgPlWbulxmXX1HdDfB6wOdYBWjOQ_uwN_8jWjo0ql9FDiOAQtUnD6tJ5MZwBFk-O_KyjPn-ZhUK7OLQW4-1veZ8YOEqhcHZzTI0fjVqqxXRldyyoCdhcooiw-uexkhfoHjaBfN-H302j3soNiAow14IbgqS1IhpHutptUaEo0PCriIS_TZ2B2GKznweCawdIbZbROT9BlM1kQHjqlrnddeopr7G7hmchQGE_7NKcIOUWdYKiaIQbIDBZ_hWe0cafxHf2-4CmxHrKL0x-ZVhcTS-A=w1090-h613-no
And you have Smoant Gear too :cool: I almost got Thor's hammer, but then I saw a picture someone posted of the Copper and Black so I got that instead and it looks good with my Black and Gold Combo RDTA (since the gold is kind of antiqued) Then I wanted a Crius Plus in Gold so I ordered a Gold Flaming Skull Charon. My all black Charon is just sleek looking, like it has been murdered out. Now the Zeus rta in black may be good on it, but I think I want another Battlestar RDTA

• Agree
Reactions: liblue1

Symbiosis

Jan 21, 2010
WA
Wow! Thanks @Oliver for this opportunity! I know almost nothing about mods and have no real idea what it is I'm entering to win (I couldn't be asked to watch the video on the first page), but hey, I can learn if it's free. Especially since I received two e-mails essentially demanding that I enter, the second of which was apparently sent by some idiot whose name I can't quite seem to recall. :)

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Thanks for the tag. I have been crying in my Diet Coke because it took 31 pages for someone to think of me. :( I am literally the only fairly regular poster who had not been tagged, and yes, I noticed. :blush: No hard feelings though. Seriously, I don't get around to many threads so there is that.

Petunia.jpg

Anyone who gets the photo reference should win a prize. LOL
Sorry, @PJReid but you asked for it. Not sure I know how to tag, but tried.
And Smoant!'s next mod shoud be a 218s priced at $1 for everyone that loves/brews beer and is a Dawg fan!

(and after seeing you were tagged multiple times, you don't know how hard it was to resist any references to tags and teams!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread