Win GeekVape Aegis 100 TC Mod For Labor Day 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
GeekVape Aegis 100W TC Mod is a single 26650/18650 battery mod that not only has the most advanced features built-in, but is also designed to be shockproof, waterproof and dustproof. So if you work in an extreme environment and are looking for a vaporizer that can take a beating, or if you’re just really clumsy, the GeekVape Aegis may be the device you’ve been waiting for.
geekvape-aegis-100w-tc-box-mod-10.jpg

And now you have a chance to win a free one.
geekvape-aegis-100w-tc-box-mod-7.jpg

Rules to enter:
1. Tag out 5 friends in ECF to join the contest;
2. What features of the Geek Vape Aegis do you think is most appealing?
3. Which tank will be better to compatible with this amazing TC Mod? Choose it from our official site: Best Vape Tanks for Sale, E Cig Tank, Clearomizer and Atomizer - Urvapin , Leave the link and tell us why.
4. Which kinds of Vaping Kit on our site is your best wanted? Choose it from our official site, Buy brand Vape Starter Kit, e Cigarette Starter Kit from brand Authorized Resellers - Urvapin Leave the link and tell us why.

Notes:
1.1 prize: GeekVape Aegis 100;
2.The contest ends on 18th. SEP. 2017;
3.Each person can post 4 times at most, please make sure you’re tagged different friends and we won’t want to create confusion to your friend;
4.We require at least 120 entries, or the prize will be a CoilArt Azeroth RDTA Tank.
Enjoy & good luck, my friend. Maybe you will win an amazing mod or RDTA as a gift ;)

BTW, we are also doing a huge sale about some amazing branded vape device, you can get it at this page: E Cig Clearance and enjoy free-shipping, don't miss this great chance to get this fabulous box mod.

This giveaway will end on 18th. SEP. 2017, winner will be chosen in 3 days after it was ended(China Time: GMT+8) on Random.org.
Good luck everyone and wish you guys have a great vaping day.

New Arrival

Vaporesson Swag 80W Kit

Smoant Charon TS 218W TC Mod

Best Seller:

Vapeman Steam Engine 75W Mod $78.69 and Free Shipping

lmc 200w box mod $55.69 and Free Shipping

E Cig Clearance:

Vaporesso Transformer RDA tank $17.69 and Free Shipping

Smok Marshal G320 TC Kit $50 and Free Shipping

Cheers,
David from Urvapin

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Last edited:

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia
3. Which tank will be better to compatible with this amazing TC Mod?
I think the new Geekvape Griffin AIO RTA would go nicely with the aegis. i have the Griffin and Griffin mini and they're great tank. This is the upriver version of the Griffin Plus so I expect it to be a great flavor and cloud tank

GeekVape Griffin AIO RTA Tank

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member