Win HALO liquid !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
It was my first time "playing" today, didn't have a clue what was going on, just random things in posts.
Then I won. Very funny game. Good time.
Whens the next one. Lol.

Russ.

Next month, more than likely. It is tradition for previous winners to come back for the new game to help newbies win their free bottle. That's why Cinder awards 3 past winners a free bottle as well.

There also will probably be a new mini-Game for the newest Mystery Flavor forthcoming. I hear it's a sweet tobacco.

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
If he sticks with it, im gonna get him his own vamo with an r2d2 jwrap since hes such a star wars fan, lolol

Stepfather of the flippin year, right there!!

And, yesterday's game went SO quickly! Maybe that attributed to my win, considering I was constantly losing on the 500 post winner one haha.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Stepfather of the flippin year, right there!!

And, yesterday's game went SO quickly! Maybe that attributed to my win, considering I was constantly losing on the 500 post winner one haha.

No matter the number of post needed, if you play the game and are there posting, you will WIN. That's why we past winners are there. Believe me, my first win was because of a past winner and it fell onto me. After that, I kept hitting the exact number ALL THE TIME!!

It was greta to see so many come back to try this game, as well as fresher faces! That's what makes it fun for new and old alike.

Enjoy your FREE Halo juice, JonnyB!

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread