WIN NINE 30ML Bottles of Clearette Custom E-Liquid- Your Flavor Choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
7/28 Entry #3 Clearette - French Toast, Banana Lemon Meringue Pie, Lemon Drop, Cinnamon Danish, Banana Nut Bread, Banana Split, Lemonade, Harvest Berries, Juicy Peach

Banana-Nut-Bread.jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
@redrebel821..I like your new avatar pic of Maxx the Loch Ness Modster...hair blowin in the wind!..grinnin from ear to ear...He looks really happy!:wub:
Hims a happy boy at the park...and someone did call him Nessie on Sunday...I almost dropped my vape!

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
7/28

Modster Medusa
Loch Ness Modster
Mummys Tomb
Lions Heart
Harvest berries
Lemon Merangue Pie
Black Cherry Pie
Orange sherbet
Juicy Peach

As I watch the recycle truck drive off my LIONS HEART is heavy like I've been attacked in the MUMMYS TOMB by MEDUSA and the LOCHNESS MODSTER, wishing I could have just a few more drops of HARVEST BERRIES from the empty bottle the truck carries away. I'm ripe with envy no longer green, but ORANGE! SHERBET tears the size of JUICY PEACHES roll down my LEMON MERANGUE PIE covered cheeks. BLACK cherry pie is about the only thing that will bring realief to my heart and soul.

Last edited:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Clearette Entry 1 for 7/28
Rum & Cherry Soda, Cherry Slush, Harvest Berries, Chocolate Covered Strawberry, Black Cherry Pie, Juicy Peach, Loch Ness Modster, Mummy's Tomb, Lion's Heart

My internet is still a fright
So some Black Cherry Pie
Would be a delight!
(thanks to @KatzWh1skers for the punchline)

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Clearette Entry 2 for 7/28
Rum & Cherry Soda, Cherry Slush, Harvest Berries, Chocolate Covered Strawberry, Black Cherry Pie, Juicy Peach, Loch Ness Modster, Mummy's Tomb, Lion's Heart

Somewhere over the Lion's Heart
The guy in the Mummy Tomb cut a... can we say the word for .... burp here?
Never mind, don't have my singing voice up to par today anyway.

Reactions: jali1031

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/28
Clearette Entry 1 - French Toast, Banana Nut Bread,Orange Sherbet , Peppermint Patty, Banana Split,
tobacco Bliss, Black Cherry Pie, Lemonade ,Cinnamon Danish

@mac63 's pics look soooo good...If I were a fly. I'd be covered in whipped cream on that Banana Split!
And if I were a water bug, I'd be doin' the backstroke..happy as a clam..in that Lemonade!!

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/28
Clearette Entry 2 - French Toast, Banana Nut Bread,Orange Sherbet , Peppermint Patty, Banana Split,
Tobacco Bliss, Black Cherry Pie, Lemon Meringue Pie ,Cinnamon Danish

My internet is STILL a fright
So I best get my entries in
Before tonight!
Cuz the band width gremlin
Will be cruisin' by
Probably about the time
I'm wishin I had a Black Cherry Pie!

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/28
Clearette Entry 3 Lemon Meringue Pie, French Toast, Orange Sherbet, Peppermint Patty, Cinnamon Danish,Tobacco Bliss, Banana Nut Bread, Banana Split, Black Cherry Pie:

Hope you are feeling well again soon..@redrebel821 ..It's fun to see you and Maxxie Moo out having fun! Your story of wishin for a Rum and Cherry Soda reminds me of the time my Mom and my brother picked me up from the airport. I had no sooner gotten into the front passenger seat, when my Mom in the backseat handed me a travel mug and said , "Here! Drink this!"....well..best to generally do what Ma tells you to..Imagine MY surprise when it was a spiked Lemonade!! I looked at my brother and told him he was being a bad influence on Mom! He didn't say a word...he just grinned! Then when we got home, Mom made a scrumptious Lemon Meringue Pie! And we ate it all up that night!

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/28
Clearette Entry 4 Lemon Meringue Pie, French Toast, Orange Sherbet, Peppermint Patty, Cinnamon Danish,Tobacco Bliss, Banana Nut Bread, Banana Split, Black Cherry Pie:

Hope you are feeling well again too, @Utsuru. I really like your pic with all of the cool tobacco pipes all in a row!
I think I like this one the best..
fancy pipe.jpg

I like the Elk (?)horn too...If it were an ePipe..I would fill it with Tobacco Bliss...kick back and vape like I was the King of the World!

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/28
Clearette Entry 5 Lemon Meringue Pie, French Toast, Orange Sherbet, Peppermint Patty, Cinnamon Danish,Tobacco Bliss, Banana Nut Bread, Banana Split, Black Cherry Pie:
Good to see you again @GPC2012 ..I liked your story poem!:D
Sitting here having a horrible sweet tooth and wishin I had me a Peppermint Patty! And it's "horrible" because I don't.
peppermint patty.jpg

Hoo-RAY!! The internet let me upload a pic! Enjoy folks...don't know how long it will last!:shock:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/28

Clearette Entry 1 - Lion's Heart, Loch Ness Modster, Medusa, Mummy's Tomb, Tobacco Bliss, Watermelon Smoothie, Banana Split, Harvest Berries, Juicy Peach

I've still got a few Juicy Peaches left from my recent run to the market, I think they've finally hit their peak of tastiness for the Summer. I've had a couple of nectarines this week that have been ridiculously good as well. I don't know why there aren't more nectarine or red plum vapes out there, they're my two favorite Summer fruits.

Plum-Nectarine-Crisp_GF_LYK11.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Clearette Entry 3 for 7/28

Oh give me a home
Where the Buffalo roam
And I'll show you a dirty house.
Oh wait, I dropped my chocolate covered strawberry...

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/28

Clearette Entry 2 - Lion's Heart, Loch Ness Modster, Medusa, Mummy's Tomb, Tobacco Bliss, Watermelon Smoothie, Banana Split, Harvest Berries, Juicy Peach

I've got a berry flavor from another vendor in one of my tanks, it's heavy on the raspberry which I love with only a little bit of blueberry, it's the best berry juice I've tried so far. I'd be curious to see how Harvest Berries stacks up in comparison. ;)

raspberry-berry-spoon-beautiful-fruit.jpg

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/28

Clearette Entry 3 - Lion's Heart, Loch Ness Modster, Medusa, Mummy's Tomb, Tobacco Bliss, Watermelon Smoothie, Banana Split, Harvest Berries, Juicy Peach

It's that time of night - time for a movie,
perhaps some popcorn or Watermelon Smoothie,
will it be drama or horror?
likely the former,
I hope the flick is so good that it moves me

puyallup-movie-theater.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread