Status
Not open for further replies.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
8/3

Clearette Entry 6 - Lion's Heart, Loch Ness Modster, Medusa, Mummy's Tomb, tobacco Bliss, Watermelon Smoothie, Banana Split, Harvest Berries, Juicy Peach

It's time to hop off the forums for the night and go outside for my evening vape session. I've got a Juicy Peach mixed with pear in the tank right now, blowing some tasty clouds. :)

PeachPear.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Clearette Entry 5 for 8/3
Rum & Cherry Soda, Cherry Slush, Harvest Berries, Chocolate Covered Strawberry, Black Cherry Pie, Juicy Peachy, Loch Ness Modster, Mummy's Tomb, Lion's Heart

Redrum Misery?
I think I'd name it
Death By White Chocolate

Death by chocolate? Hmmm... well, let's unscramble the letters in Redrum Misery... first word is obviously Murder and the other might be My Sire which, as we all know (pretend with me, OK?) is the royal word in Lower Slobovia for fine white chocolate. :p So you have come up with the same name anyway... Now I really need a drink, so how about Rum & Cherry Soda?

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/3
PIF to @redrebel821
Clearette Entry #5
Lemonade, Lemon Drop, Cherry Slushy, Rum and Cherry Soda, Medusa, Loch Ness Modster, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Vanilla Custard, Juicy Peach

8/3
Clearette Entry #2
Got hollered at by our mail carrier... hmmppffff.......got so riled up ... Maybe next time ....and see what she has to say then!

Cuz she ain't no hollaback girl
No she ain't no hollaback girl

Hey, mail lady!
People hear you talkin like that
Gettin everybody riled up!
That's right put yer pom-poms down
Put your truck in park
Cuz you gonna get educated!
I want my mail
With the Rum & Cherry Soda!
And I want it now
Don't take it on back
Like ya did before

Cuz I want my mail
And I want it now.
But I ain't no hollaback girl
No, I ain't no hollaback girl.

(thanks for the inspiration,red;))

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/3
Clearette Entry 6 - French Toast, Banana Nut Bread,Redrum Misery, Loch Ness Modster, Lion's Heart,Tobacco Bliss, Black Cherry Pie, Lemon Meringue Pie,Cinnamon Danish

Lower Slobovia :cool:
Now I need a drink
Unfortunately
What I want is a Lemon Meringue Pie
Straight up
(no ice)
Hold the whip cream
Double the cherries
And hold the olives!
Throw it in a blender
And pour it in my Binkie
Fire it up to about 50W
Then chuck one humungous cloud
yeah,yeah, yeah
Sticky mess
But I can dream, can't I :D

lemon Meringue Pie9.jpg

Reactions: jali1031

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Clearette Entry 1 for 8/4
Rum & Cherry Soda, Cherry Slush, Harvest Berries, Chocolate Covered Strawberry, Black Cherry Pie, Juicy Peachy, Loch Ness Modster, Mummy's Tomb, Lion's Heart

Today is gonna be another hot one
Though they claim it will rain this evening.
I need to pick up all storm damaged limbs
From last week, but I'd rather suck my Binkie
and wait for the cool of forecast flooding.
Are the Harvest Berries yet budding?
Or should I just drown my mind
With Rum & Cherry Soda?

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
8/3
PIF to @redrebel821
Clearette Entry #5
Lemonade, Lemon Drop, Cherry Slushy, Rum and Cherry Soda, Medusa, Loch Ness Modster, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Vanilla Custard, Juicy Peach

Cuz she ain't no hollaback girl
No she ain't no hollaback girl

Hey, mail lady!
People hear you talkin like that
Gettin everybody riled up!
That's right put yer pom-poms down
Put your truck in park
Cuz you gonna get educated!
I want my mail
With the Rum & Cherry Soda!
And I want it now
Don't take it on back
Like ya did before

Cuz I want my mail
And I want it now.
But I ain't no hollaback girl
No, I ain't no hollaback girl.

(thanks for the inspiration,red;))

You'd have been proud of me having a shouting match with Shanaynay in the driveway while waving a binky at her!

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Clearette Entry 2 for 8/4

Lannie asked for another wooden thingie to hold all her tanks (cartomizers/clearomizers/whatevers) that had various juices, so I just finished making that. Now I'm gonna suck some vapors, then go pick up all those broken limbs. I'd much rather sit down here in the dungeon with Cherry Slush. Hey, wouldn't that be a good name for a movie starlet? Or a James Bond girl...

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
8/4
Clearette Entry #1

Mailed vape mail out today, now relaxing quietly with a Cherry Slushy from Sonic and Netflix. Tomorrow, the new mod arrives and I'll have to pick a flavor for its first vape. Thinking Medusa would have been a great choice, but I'll have to wait and see how the contest ends!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
8/4
Clearette Entry #2

Lol...fresh fruit sounded so good, I grabbed a bag of cherries and I'm sitting here pitting them for Rum and Cherry Soda drinks for later tonight.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
8/4
Clearette Entry #3

Cherries all pitted...gonna drop some in a Rum and Cherry Soda, and some will just go over some Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. I like taking advantage of all the fresh fruit we have here!

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Clearette Entry 3 for 8/4

Got all the dead limbs picked up and found three whole trees also got blown over. Guess I gotta get out the chainsaw now and start my yearly firewood cutting early. But, as usual, I'd rather be vaping some black cherry pie or juicy peachy or any of the above. Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread