WIN SEVEN 30ML BOTTLES OF CUSTOM E-LIQUID! ($120 value) Crazy Tabloids & Funny Propaganda! Freebies along the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jali1031

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2014
NY, USA
www.vibleo.com
Hey everyone! It seems as though Tigger has left ECF. I contacted an admin to see if I could just move to the next random winner but I have yet to receive a response. As soon as an admin approves the skipping of jj2 then I'll move to the next winner; if I don't hear from an admin then unfortunately I'll need to wait until the time has allotted. Happy Friday vapers and so sorry for the wait!

jali1031

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2014
NY, USA
www.vibleo.com
may-day-2015-wishes.jpg

HAPPY MAY DAY VAPECOMMUNITY :vapor:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey everyone! It seems as though Tigger has left ECF. I contacted an admin to see if I could just move to the next random winner but I have yet to receive a response. As soon as an admin approves the skipping of jj2 then I'll move to the next winner; if I don't hear from an admin then unfortunately I'll need to wait until the time has allotted. Happy Friday vapers and so sorry for the wait!
No problem....
may-day-2015-wishes.jpg

HAPPY MAY DAY VAPECOMMUNITY :vapor:
Happy May Day to you also......

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I had trouble finding this thread again, and it looks like I missed out on all the fun(?) o_O

FYI, I've seen a lot of other vendors say that if nobody claims a prize after XX amount of hours/days that they will pick another winner, so I don't think you need the approval of the Admin. for that... and as far as JJ goes, I have seen her hosting Contests on Facebook and another Forum recently... so she might have gotten in trouble for doing that here, too... Just sayin' :rolleyes:

jali1031

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2014
NY, USA
www.vibleo.com
4/20 #1 (439)...You are the winner! kathi17! I am very happy to announce her as our winner. She was drawn at random, and before that she was very helpful and lent me some wonderful advice, so, I am very excited about the outcome! I was actually going to throw her a freebie! :) So...Kathi, you are the grand winner. Please message me with your info (shipping/ratios if not modster/nic/flavor list). Freebie goes to Spacekitty this contest- so Spacekitty, message me with whatever flavor you want; if you are stuck between a couple let me know and I can give you my personal advice :) Sorry for the delay everyone and we will be posting another contest soon! May the vape be with you. Winners have 72 hours from now to PM me! Cheers! :toast:

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
4/20 #1 (439)...You are the winner! kathi17! I am very happy to announce her as our winner. She was drawn at random, and before that she was very helpful and lent me some wonderful advice, so, I am very excited about the outcome! I was actually going to throw her a freebie! :) So...Kathi, you are the grand winner. Please message me with your info (shipping/ratios if not modster/nic/flavor list). Freebie goes to Spacekitty this contest- so Spacekitty, message me with whatever flavor you want; if you are stuck between a couple let me know and I can give you my personal advice :) Sorry for the delay everyone and we will be posting another contest soon! May the vape be with you. Winners have 72 hours from now to PM me! Cheers! :toast:

Thanks so much Jali! And congratulations SK!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

Glad to see the ECF is back!! I read this notice/post in my email and went to come say Thanks, but the ECF was "404", and stayed that way for the rest of the day/night... :confused:

Congrats to Kathi and Thanks to jali1031 & Clearette for making this possible!! :thumb:

Now the hard part is choosing which of my 7 favorite flavors I want... LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread