Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
A box mod with water-cooled chasis design? Is it really water cooling system? Guess most of you have such kind of doubt when the Stentorian AT-7 hit the market. Well, it's actually a water-cooled PC board alike design, more like a decoration, but it's indeed a brilliant and cool idea for some vapers who love PC games or prefer to collect unique devices. Apart from the innovative body design, this AT-7 features an auto-adaptive smart power output, which makes it automatically match optimal power according to different coil resistances, giving you best vaping experience. It comes with an imported built-in 3500mah LI-PO battery, supporting 35A stable output with no delay and 2 hours fast charge. The super big fire button on one side allows you to activate the device easily with any finger. And most 25mm diameter atomizers can fit flush on it. Wanna get your hand on this dope mod? Then just enter to WIN!

ic9SLNf.jpg

To enter:

1. Share your thoughts on this Stentorian AT-7 box mod.

2. Do you use any vape APP? If you do, please list them; if not, just tell us what kind of vape APP would draw your attention.

3. Share nice pics or short videos regarding your vape devices (unboxing, close-up display, tricks, etc.)

Note:
1. We use random.org to select 1 winner on Augues 7, 2017.
2. If any pics/videos shared by you guys are nice, we will post on our official social media page and reward you with gift cards.
3. Each person can enter 5 times at most.
4. Participants' account posts must be beyond 20.
5. We require at least 120 entries.

----------------------------------Winner Announcement-------------------------------

Well, it looks like we did not reach the numbe of entries we require, but we still give away this amazing mod.

Here we announce the winners selected via random from #2 to #62

She/he is #24 diabolique
WK30I7n.jpg

Congrats to her/him! Please PM me your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

Last edited:

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
2. Do you use any vape APP? If you do, please list them; if not, just tell us what kind of vape APP would draw your attention.
I'd love to see a AIO windows/android app (Via OTG) that lets you update firmware for all devices from all companies that have devices that have firmware updates, have it so it grabs the firmware from the cloud, it automatically detects the device then shows you available firmware versions (official and unoficial like artic fox/clock select).. I'd Pay 1$ for it..

Reactions: tejas

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
3. Share nice pics or short videos regarding your vape devices (unboxing, close-up display, tricks, etc.)

Old video of me blowing a cloud :D Joyetech VTC Dual and Velocity RDA, fyi that VTC Dual died without any damage, it started reading the wrong resistance and died a couple days later, complained about it on the Joyetech forums and they Banned me from their forums (I wasn't being rude)..

Reactions: tejas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread