Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Just a drive by post and run. This is the look I got today running errands.
tumblr_nh7jqcJRbF1tt2uumo1_1280.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Well my hard day of drinking at the beach was amazing, haven't had a day this good in a long while. Had a fine meal, a few drinks, nice conversation and...well I will leave out the and.

Hope Saturday was good to you all as well. Here's to a great Sunday ;)
Awesome! Sounds like a wonderful day! Cheers! :toast:

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
wow just vaped the cherry bomber and it is awesome! i instantly love it, and also i tested it and yes it will fire if you touch a screwdriver from the atty to the box at the same time, but i dont mind that im careful with my mods , itll be a home vape anyways , although its a clone its really still well made and is worth the 60 bucks i got it for and plus some for the way it vapes!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
That bad?
No. I just wanted to make that clear, before I said it was without a doubt, THE BEST movie I have seen this year. It is friggin AMAZING! The acting, almost to a (wo)Man, was outrageously convincing (I don't like Jeff Daniels, so I might be prejudiced). The storyline is fabulous. The cinematography, absolutely top drawer. You WILL wonder if they did not go to Mars to film it. It races from the deepest philosophical questions, to the essence of our survival, to very clever humor without any trace of being scripted. 100% convincing, and I am REALLY hard to convince. 1 half evident plot hole, and I fall out of interest.

There is also some very science-y stuff in there for anyone who understands anything about space travel and rocketry. And the support that they got was impeccable. There is not ONE thing about this movie that I did not like (besides Jeff Daniels, did I say that already?). Right up until the 2nd from the last line. They shoulda talked to D.Flueg for that line. He says it better. I'll leave that one alone, he, and some of you, will know what I mean.

If you have any sense at all, do not walk.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
No. I just wanted to make that clear, before I said it was without a doubt, THE BEST movie I have seen this year. It is friggin AMAZING! The acting, almost to a (wo)Man, was outrageously convincing (I don't like Jeff Daniels, so I might be prejudiced). The storyline is fabulous. The cinematography, absolutely top drawer. You WILL wonder if they did not go to Mars to film it. It races from the deepest philosophical questions, to the essence of our survival, to very clever humor without any trace of being scripted. 100% convincing, and I am REALLY hard to convince. 1 half evident plot hole, and I fall out of interest.

There is also some very science-y stuff in there for anyone who understands anything about space travel and rocketry. And the support that they got was impeccable. There is not ONE thing about this movie that I did not like (besides Jeff Daniels, did I say that already?). Right up until the 2nd from the last line. They shoulda talked to D.Flueg for that line. He says it better. I'll leave that one alone, he, and some of you, will know what I mean.

If you have any sense at all, do not walk.
Well we will definitely have to check it out then...sounds like one the bf would like...but it'll have to wait until it comes out on blu-ray...he hates going to the movies...he does love those space movies though...think it comes from the fact that the worked for Lockheed Martin (as a subcontractor to NASA) all those years...and believe me, if there's anything that has plot holes or seems unreal, he will point it out...that's the inspector in him. Sometimes watching a movie with him is impossible...I have to actually tell him to just suspend reality for a bit and let the rest of us enjoy it! :p

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
What's up everyone? I just got home from working on my new project. I still have some work to do on it but, today was a blast.

How's it been on here?
kinda quiet, with flurries of mild shenaniganery :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
kinda quiet, with flurries of mild shenaniganery :)
I probably will be in the mood for shenanigans tomoz..Pain levels are off the chart..My whine isn't tasting right because of that UGA game.. It's raining AGAIN.. and my GF decided she wasn't coming over today
All in all..not your typical Siri great day.
I'm going to see to it tomorrow is better. Even if it kills me. :p

Later posters. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread