Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Yah I know right? Only 400 or so posts since this morning. Definitely a slow day for yall!
Gnite!

Was a busy day for me or I would have been here more today guys, but at least I rewarded myself with a new mod and a few fresh batteries!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Well we will definitely have to check it out then...sounds like one the bf would like...but it'll have to wait until it comes out on blu-ray...he hates going to the movies...he does love those space movies though...think it comes from the fact that the worked for Lockheed Martin (as a subcontractor to NASA) all those years...and believe me, if there's anything that has plot holes or seems unreal, he will point it out...that's the inspector in him. Sometimes watching a movie with him is impossible...I have to actually tell him to just suspend reality for a bit and let the rest of us enjoy it! :p

Your boyfriend and I definitely share THAT trait. I caught one instance of something someone would not do in real life, and one instance of something someone would not say, and that was it. There MAY have been more in the 2nd half, but by then I was so immersed and convinced, I stopped looking for them. I've learned though to not say anything until well after the movie as it tends to be a downer for those who really got into it and willingly or subconsciously overlooked it.

And probably like him, I LOOK HARD for them. There is plenty of exciting moments throughout the movie, but appropriately to a REALLY well done flick, the end of the movie will absolutely, literally have you on the edge of your seat. There is one thing in the scenes after the climax that you will think "no way, why?" If I say Golf, you will get it when you see it.

Finally, I don't want to say too much, because the buzz is going to make this a must see. If your boyfriend REALLY holds out for blue ray, he is a strong willed kinda guy. Unless someone comes out with yet another Holocaust movie, this is taking home some awards.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I probably will be in the mood for shenanigans tomoz..Pain levels are off the chart..My whine isn't tasting right because of that UGA game.. It's raining AGAIN.. and my GF decided she wasn't coming over today
All in all..not your typical Siri great day.
I'm going to see to it tomorrow is better. Even if it kills me. :p

Later posters. :thumbs:
gnight, brother - rest well and have an excellent manana!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Your boyfriend and I definitely share THAT trait. I caught one instance of something someone would not do in real life, and one instance of something someone would not say, and that was it. There MAY have been more in the 2nd half, but by then I was so immersed and convinced, I stopped looking for them. I've learned though to not say anything until well after the movie as it tends to be a downer for those who really got into it and willingly or subconsciously overlooked it.

And probably like him, I LOOK HARD for them. There is plenty of exciting moments throughout the movie, but appropriately to a REALLY well done flick, the end of the movie will absolutely, literally have you on the edge of your seat. There is one thing in the scenes after the climax that you will think "no way, why?" If I say Golf, you will get it when you see it.

Finally, I don't want to say too much, because the buzz is going to make this a must see. If your boyfriend REALLY holds out for blue ray, he is a strong willed kinda guy. Unless someone comes out with yet another Holocaust movie, this is taking home some awards.
You had me going with the "harsh critic" thing, Louis. I didn't think Ridley Scott was capable of making a bad movie.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
You had me going with the "harsh critic" thing, Louis. I didn't think Ridley Scott was capable of making a bad movie.

Lol... I wanted to be sure to frame the epicness of this film properly. Apologies for the false start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread