Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Good morning to all you fine folks out there! Still going strong, I see! Over 53,000 posts! Is that a record? I worked all day yesterday and was wiped out. No puter time for me. Y'all keep going, I have to work again today then run up to Bastrop for awhile, which is about an hour north of me. :)

Reactions: Ms.Sue

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Ive been up for almost three hours lol. I forget the rest of the world is just waking up
I'm hoping for some rain, I keep hearing thunder outside and my dogs are all sissy's about it so I got to get up cause they aren't going to sit quietly by and not fuss about the thunder.

Reactions: anjelvape77

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
on the upside, did get some organization and cleanup done in the vape cave (moved all bulk juice that was in plastic into glass) and in the 'lab' (sometimes, inaccurately, referred to as 'the garage')

now I am le tired...
Le wow, you sound good at that when my stuff comes in stop by and help me get organized:D

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I'm hoping for some rain, I keep hearing thunder outside and my dogs are all sissy's about it so I got to get up cause they aren't going to sit quietly by and not fuss about the thunder.
fingers crossed you get that rain.

hearing about your dogs makes me glad that mine is 1. in Alabama with my DIL and 2. such a sissy about such things she just yelps and then gets in the bed with me and gets quiet once I'm holding her (shes a very small dog-jack Russell/Chihuahua)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread