Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
And for those of you who weren't around when I posted it last night I went to the local shop and got a new mod last night!

Qd39Wa7.jpg
Might wanna edit out the adult word lmao!

I have one of those!
image.jpg

The wifi don't work though!

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
ok so maybe I could talk politics and religion with you since we seem to see eye to eye on the subjects

I learned a long time ago a quick way to lose a friend is those two topics since they are passionate subjects for so many and I do not go along with traditional thinking on either
Iv been there too, and also try to avoid it, especially on here!! :)

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Ha! Looks like Princess Angel has a few worthy suitors in the waiting! :D
best part? since the time he started talking if you ask him "whos grandmas angel?" he will tell you "I am!" and gets rather upset if you try to tell him otherwise.

I didn't know if I should laugh or punish last time I was home and my daughter told him he wasn't my angel...he punched her right in the behind

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
thank you. I haven't seen him since he was only a few days old...I'm dying to get home and go see him!! I get pictures but that is just not enough!!
Well then that will make your visit all the more special...you can load him up with all that grandma love!

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
ok so maybe I could talk politics and religion with you since we seem to see eye to eye on the subjects

I learned a long time ago a quick way to lose a friend is those two topics since they are passionate subjects for so many and I do not go along with traditional thinking on either
I can discuss it with anyone willing as long as they realize how I feel about and am not likely to change. If they are willing to deal me and my narrow mindedness and accept that at some point they are probably going to want to take a swing at me and I really don't care if I offend them or piss them off I'll discuss it :D

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Have you tried holding the button down to get the WiFi to come on???? lol
It weighs like a brick in my small hands! I don't use it much. We have 3 Cherry Bombers, 2 aluminum and 1 brass. The brass one weighs almost 2lbs lmao!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I hope life gets you back on the path you are looking for!! :) Looks like you did a lot of great stuff for the people around you!!
Aw, thanks Mikey! :wub:
Yeah, I'm really good at taking care of OTHER people... :confused: :facepalm: :p

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
IKR?...But could you imagine that...both our bloodlines getting together...oh boy the chaos! :laugh:
I'm not sure the universe is ready for such awesomeness to intermingle. We may create a black hole of perfection in the universe

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

I have one of those!
View attachment 495921

Hmm... except for the button, that looks suspiciously like a big ole bar of Englehard Silver. Hope it doesn't WEIGH like that. :)

engelhard-silver-bar.jpg

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Just my humble opinion, (and I know some people in real life that would disagree with me) but I feel religion can become like a chain, keeping people bound to someone else's truth. What you described is not religion at all but Spirituality, which is a whole other thing. Spirituality is about the journey, about discovering the truth for ourselves. Again, this is strictly my opinion but to me Spirituality without Religion is far better than Religion without Spirituality. Not saying religion is bad, by the way. I could write a dissertation on this so I'll stop now. Just wanted to say I like where you are coming from.
Right on, kad - thanks! :wub:
I agree. Too many church-going folk out there not walking the walk. :)

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Have you tried holding the button down to get the WiFi to come on???? lol
It just makes a plume of vapor and rockets you into the future quite a nice vape though ,

I have one of those!
View attachment 495921
what kind of atty and build do you run on yours? I have the twisted messes with some dual claptons at .23 it vapes about equivalent to my ipv3 at about 65-70 watts I was thinking about trying a lower build in it since its dual vct4s in parallel I have a aeirek set up with dual 5 wrap 22g wire and it's sitting at about .11 but haven't done the math yet I would assume it's fine since its 2 30a Sonys but I'm not one for assuming when it comes to unregulated devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread