Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Haha! The steak was last night. Unfortunately he's on a diet and today is his vegetable day, so we all eat vegetables.
Remind me the next time we talk to give you my Russian Salad recipe. It's made with lime jello, yogurt, and crushed pineapple. Done right it has a small calorie count.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I've never had Lamb Chops..Or any other Lamb dish besides a Hero.
WUT?!? OMG Sirius, Serious? There is NO more savory meat than a lamb chop. Oh my, has a little bit of game/wild flavor to it but with a good herb rub and a glass of Cabernet? As Karen says, I'd hide bodies. If we don't have it at least once a week, I get anxious. No greek restaurants nearby? Lamb shank & Rice? GOTTA try it.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Had a nice dinner out. Now to chill.
I'm alone so I got take out again. :(
I think Numba Two had a hard week..Not in much mood to be visiting away from her bed, her TV shows, her kitchen.
It's okay though I'm enjoying it as well. ;)

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
OK, so I'm a sore loser. So sue me. :facepalm:

But you haven't lost yet. There are still a couple of drawings to go. (3 I think) I'll wait til they are all done before I sue you! :pervy: LOL You still have as much a chance as anyone to win one. :) :banana:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
But you haven't lost yet. There are still a couple of drawings to go. (3 I think) I'll wait til they are all done before I sue you! :pervy: LOL You still have as much a chance as anyone to win one. :) :banana:

Thanks a lot. Rub it in. Gloat. Thanks... :lol:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Remind me the next time we talk to give you my Russian Salad recipe. It's made with lime jello, yogurt, and crushed pineapple. Done right it has a small calorie count.
Are we kin? My granny used to make that! Lime jello, cream cheese, pineapple, pecans and marshmallows ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread