Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
But wouldn't that only be true if the batteries were in series? :blink: I thought you said they were parallel.
Not questioning your math, just trying to learn. :) Dang, I thought I had this down from the last contest thread. :eek: :laugh:
Ohhhh see why I put it public I believe your right there!

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
@chanelvaps Here ya go :)

http://vaping360.com/innokin-isub-g-sub-ohm-tank-review/
http://vaping360.com/innokin-isub-apex-tank-review/

The iSub Apex is the newest tank in our iSub series with new Solid-Spin Top Fill Technology. It uses the same 0.5Ω and 2.0Ω Japanese cotton iSub coils for exceptional clouds and flavor and it is extremely easy to fill and Vape. The iSub-Apex has a large 3.5ml capacity and is made with top quality Stainless Steel, Pyrex Glass and Polycarbonate and has two air intakes so you can maximize your vape experience

The regular iSub Tank comes in Stainless Steel with Polycarbonate in the color or your choice: Black, Blue, Pink, or Clear. It holds 4ml of liquid, but the drip tip is permanently attached which some may view as a con, but honestly the wide bore drip tip is so nice you won't want to change it out.

If you prefer a Stainless Steel Tank with Pyrex glass then the i Sub G is for you. It also comes with the awesome stainless steel wide bore drip tip, but this one can be removed so if that is important to you order this version. It also holds a little more then its sibling, at 4.5ml. This version also has a nice etched iSub logo on the top ring of the tank that gives it a clean, finished look.

Hope this helps you escape the youtube LOL

Reactions: cindycated

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Awesome what are you so happy about
I'm happy because I can have a smile, smell the seasons changing, pee without it being down my own leg (mostly) and generally I'm happy because well. it's better than the alternative. (mostly) ;)

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Doesn't the Amp rating Double(Not Fully either way) in Parallel? As well as the mAh? I'm mixed up right now lol
In Series the Volt rating doubles...
I think we're both getting confused now lol I'm reading up on it now trusting to figure it out lol

Reactions: MikeyConti

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Doesn't the Amp rating Double(Not Fully either way) in Parallel? As well as the mAh? I'm mixed up right now lol
In Series the Volt rating doubles...
From what I gathered, it only doubles in series, not in parallel. And the mAh doubles in parallel, but only doubles in series if you stay within the safe parameters of ONE of the batteries (like if your build would be OK for a single-battery mod). I think it was Croak that said that in the Smok thread.

So series = more power (+ more time if your resistance is high enough)
parallel = more time

Last edited:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread