Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Lol.. even THAT is a lil crazy Cindy. Until about a month ago, I'd never go below 1 ohm. Then TC came into mah life.
I'm dying to try TC. You just don't know how many times I've had to rewick while reading through this crazy thread - I keep dry-hitting! :laugh:

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Bella, I got fingers, toes, sideburns and even ma Bandoliers crossed for your win tomorrow!

Thank ya sweetie. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one of those pretty little mods, I should since I went to all that trouble licking them and having my ponies lick them too. :lol:

Ya won't leave us when you win, will you?

I won't leave y'all. I would have to stay and root for all my friends that haven't won yet ;) I'm still trying to cut down on the internet though.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Thank ya sweetie. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one of those pretty little mods, I should since I went to all that trouble licking them and having my ponies lick them too. :lol:

I won't leave y'all. I would have to stay and root for all my friends that haven't won yet ;) I'm still trying to cut down on the internet though.

Dohh, I don't recall you saying anything about PONIES lickin em... Well, at least they're CUTE ponies...

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA

Aw, you didn't say anything about the PONIES licking them too!
a89d3dfcc52c733f5d65d6ff486915f4.jpg
:laugh:

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
That's just crazy. :laugh: I get stressed out when my coils are below 0.5Ω :eek: - too much for me, not leisurely or relaxing at all. My happy place is about 0.6 - 0.7Ω on my mechs (all I have right now, my Disrupter is still down), so around 20W or so.

What happened to your Disruptor?

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
That's just crazy. :laugh: I get stressed out when my coils are below 0.5Ω :eek: - too much for me, not leisurely or relaxing at all. My happy place is about 0.6 - 0.7Ω on my mechs (all I have right now, my Disrupter is still down), so around 20W or so.
my average build on my mechs are .22 claptons i make myself, if im running bare coils i do dual nichrome 80 24g at .3 and if its kanthol i run dual coils at .35 26g , i do like to play around with wire though, i have a triple twisted dual 30g setup on my derringer at .4 that ive been enjoying too , i must have big lungs or somthing i like to feel the vapor , i still like my 1.o - 1.3 build in my tanks too though

the 22g .14 build im running on that cherry bomber is not an all day vape for me , although i do enjoy the clouds sometimes , most of the time i only take 1-2 second lung hits off my normal coils

Reactions: cindycated

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Dohh, I don't recall you saying anything about PONIES lickin em... Well, at least they're CUTE ponies...

Aw, you didn't say anything about the PONIES licking them too!
a89d3dfcc52c733f5d65d6ff486915f4.jpg
:laugh:

Bahahaha, y'all just thought those ponies were licking the screens I was posting, nope they were licking the mods!

rainbow_dash_licks_your_screen_2_by_cosminamocanu71-d5cnfie.gif

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I can hardly stand that you are stuck with only a mech, Cindy. If I win, I'm giving it to you, seriously, you deserve more!
No, I have 5, but that dang Disrupter spoiled me rotten while it was working. :grr: :laugh: Just waiting for the new cable - I hope that's all it needs. Thanks, but NOOOOO!!! You should keep it if you win! I'm good! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread