Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty Cat

Sep 16, 2015
Australia
pbnqi.jpg

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
No, I have 5, but that dang Disrupter spoiled me rotten while it was working. :grr: :laugh: Just waiting for the new cable - I hope that's all it needs. Thanks, but NOOOOO!!! You should keep it if you win! I'm good! :)
Well, I hope the new cable is all it needs too, but I went and ordered one for myself. :oops: I'm not kidding, look how you help everyone, heck you helped me when I was just new with my Volts.

I don't want to seem creepy, but come on guys, help me talk her into it! Just in this thread alone, she helps anyone that comes in with a question. Right? I'm right. :)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
my average build on my mechs are .22 claptons i make myself, if im running bare coils i do dual nichrome 80 24g at .3 and if its kanthol i run dual coils at .35 26g , i do like to play around with wire though, i have a triple twisted dual 30g setup on my derringer at .4 that ive been enjoying too , i must have big lungs or somthing i like to feel the vapor , i still like my 1.o - 1.3 build in my tanks too though

the 22g .14 build im running on that cherry bomber is not an all day vape for me , although i do enjoy the clouds sometimes , most of the time i only take 1-2 second lung hits off my normal coils
Ah, see? That's the difference between you and me. I mouth hit, (don't even really do the "to lung" part anymore) and I vape as a snack. :laugh:

catsitter

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Massapequa Park, NY, USA
Have a question for those of you who understand batteries - I use AWR IMRs in my Provari, bought them from Provape in November when I got my P3. They've been working fine, no fading (by which I mean they're not slower to charge and faster to discharge). I charged one, put it up on my shelf while I used the other one, it sat a few days and then my second battery needed replacing so I put the first one in the P3. Wouldn't turn on. OK, I stuck it in the charger to see if it was a problem with the P3 or the battery. Charger wouldn't recognize it at all. Recharged my second battery and it's working just fine. Any ideas on what happened with the first one? I assume there's no way to recover it and I should just get rid of it? Thanks!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
this one time (NOT at band camp... about 1500 pages back in this thread) I blithely searched for an image as a response to another post... i was looking for an image of a large cork... so... i googled "big azzed cork"... it did NOT end well... at all.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Have a question for those of you who understand batteries - I use AWR IMRs in my Provari, bought them from Provape in November when I got my P3. They've been working fine, no fading (by which I mean they're not slower to charge and faster to discharge). I charged one, put it up on my shelf while I used the other one, it sat a few days and then my second battery needed replacing so I put the first one in the P3. Wouldn't turn on. OK, I stuck it in the charger to see if it was a problem with the P3 or the battery. Charger wouldn't recognize it at all. Recharged my second battery and it's working just fine. Any ideas on what happened with the first one? I assume there's no way to recover it and I should just get rid of it? Thanks!

I have had that happen, and I also could not figure out how to get it to work again. I am assuming that there is SOME kind of circuit or wire in there, that just failed. Same exact thing though, several different brands of charger, not a blip.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
this one time (NOT at band camp... about 1500 pages back in this thread) I blithely searched for an image as a response to another post... i was looking for an image of a large cork... so... i googled "big azzed cork"... it did NOT end well... at all.
A man down the street from us has peacocks. He lets them roam during the summer and they like to roost on our house and cars. Don't google peacock deterrent....even with google safe search! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread