Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
This Loser is checking in... Again... I should be working, but the contest goes on... They say "you've got to be in it to win it"... Well, I've got 2 more shots... Right?... Eh, what the Hell...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 150 LUCKY ONES THAT DON'T HAVE TO POST HERE ANY MORE!!! :lol:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Fine thanks!
Found out the mysterious charge this AM, was the better half inadvertently signed up for a monthly shoe bank. She said ' oh no I did not ' , I say, ok.

So looks as if I'll be required to find the means to fund my account by ~39.95 /month lol

How you doin'
a shoe bank you say? hmmmm....

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
This Loser is checking in... Again... I should be working, but the contest goes on... They say "you've got to be in it to win it"... Well, I've got 2 more shots... Right?... Eh, what the Hell...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 150 LUCKY ONES THAT DON'T HAVE TO POST HERE ANY MORE!!! :lol:
There is definitely something liberating about not having to. Haven't figured out what yet, exactly, but I am sure of it.

Reactions: oldbikeguy

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
A very long time ago, Fedex began to get suckier than UPS. I see that the process continues unabated.

UPS ship notification? ONE sign up, add everyone in the family with one click, full names, initials, however package might get addressed.
Fedex? Seperate account for each iteration? REALLY?
Then there was the time that I seriously considered Jail time as an acceptable trade off for properly assaulting my Fedex guy.. I think it would have been self defense for the near heart attack inflicted on me. Did I mention I don't like Fedex?
Lmao
It's all location. When I lived in NH ups was great but here in VA they suck. USPS is pretty crappy here also. FedEx seems to be the only good one.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Ill be okay. Humans (not the ones here) are getting on my nerves. the solution is to get in the truck go do the errands I need to and simply avoid the situations that are grating my last remaining nerve lol

TAKE ME WITH, Cupcake! I have just had a most unpleasant encounter with a Fedex website.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Shmoo of the Month!

shmoo2.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Lmao
It's all location. When I lived in NH ups was great but here in VA they suck. USPS is pretty crappy here also. FedEx seems to be the only good one.

OMG. I had an outrageously rare bottle of wine shipped to me. There was no point in insuring it, because at the time, wine deliveries to Michigan were illegal anyway, so they would never pay. I also didn't want it to attract any attention. I followed the tracking info like a HAWK. Suddenly, it was marked as "Delivered-Front Porch". There was NOTHING on my front porch. Or either of my neighbors. Now I'm a lil frantic. I can't see the road, or mailbox, from my house. I live in a state park and there are only a handful of houses that were present before it became a state park. 1000's of acres of woods. Sometimes, the bastages get lazy and just dump the package aside my mailbox, where ANY passerby or hunter could just take it, unseen. Not there either, Not anywhere on my property that could make any sens.l

I called fedex, who contacted the driver, who swore he put it on my porch. In the 10 minutes from the time marked to the time I went out there, NO WAY did anyone take it. I jumped in my truck and scoured my town for his truck. This might sound extreme, but the value of that package was.. ridiculous. I confronted the poor guy who swore he put it on my porch. I told him i knew for SURE that this was NOT possible. Finally, he hung his head and told me, he had put it IN the mailbox, and couldn't admit that to dispatch. USPS violation, NEVER supposed to do that. I gave that guy a face fulla STANK EYE and went back home, collected my package, and poured myself a very tall glass of something powerful.

Christmas time REALLY sucks. They have no time, and routinely dump multiple packages outside at the street. I'm hoping these Fedex and UPS notification services will help me get my stuff this year before someone else does.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
OMG. I had an outrageously rare bottle of wine shipped to me. There was no point in insuring it, because at the time, wine deliveries to Michigan were illegal anyway, so they would never pay. I also didn't want it to attract any attention. I followed the tracking info like a HAWK. Suddenly, it was marked as "Delivered-Front Porch". There was NOTHING on my front porch. Or either of my neighbors. Now I'm a lil frantic. I can't see the road, or mailbox, from my house. I live in a state park and there are only a handful of houses that were present before it became a state park. 1000's of acres of woods. Sometimes, the bastages get lazy and just dump the package aside my mailbox, where ANY passerby or hunter could just take it, unseen. Not there either, Not anywhere on my property that could make any sens.l

I called fedex, who contacted the driver, who swore he put it on my porch. In the 10 minutes from the time marked to the time I went out there, NO WAY did anyone take it. I jumped in my truck and scoured my town for his truck. This might sound extreme, but the value of that package was.. ridiculous. I confronted the poor guy who swore he put it on my porch. I told him i knew for SURE that this was NOT possible. Finally, he hung his head and told me, he had put it IN the mailbox, and couldn't admit that to dispatch. USPS violation, NEVER supposed to do that. I gave that guy a face fulla STANK EYE and went back home, collected my package, and poured myself a very tall glass of something powerful.

Christmas time REALLY sucks. They have no time, and routinely dump multiple packages outside at the street. I'm hoping these Fedex and UPS notification services will help me get my stuff this year before someone else does.
USPS here likes to leave stuff without knocking and they take forever to update the tracking. I have yelled at a few people who looked like they where about to steal my stuff.

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
If anything, it seems to me like the majority of the winners are people who haven't been especially active in this thread. A few have been regulars, but not the majority. I'm starting to think I should have ignored this thread entirely after making a post or two if I really wanted a Cloupor.

But then I would have missed all the fun, and as much as I'd like to win one of these I'd rather enjoy my time with the awesome people in this thread.:)

I noticed that too. And not only not active on the thread but not active on the forum, Maybe some are just here for the contest. Just surprises me how few active members who participate on the forum have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread