Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Hmmm, it could be your body fighting off a bug, or it could just be that you're not used to all the proper sleep you've been getting - now your body's telling you "no, not yet - I need moar."

I learned this in Developmental Psych: sleep is like a bank account. You NEED to get a certain amount of it (say 7-8 hours a night) - your mind might be saying "no," but your body says "yes." If you get less than that, you have to make up for the deficit (that's why a lot of people sleep through whole weekends). If you don't, the balance that you're short gets taken away from the end (shortens your life by that much). Your body is probably just trying to catch up on your "overdraft" now, since you'd been going on 3-4 hours. So maybe just go with the flow, and let your body tell you what you need to do...

That is possibly what happened. My brain not wanting to wake up..lol. After sitting down and drinking a couple of cups of coffee the dizziness has passed. It was interesting while it lasted.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Cute pupay!!

Screenshot-2015-01-19-14.02.25-300x287.png
See here my good man. And you talk about me telling secrets?
Pfffft now let me have my Japanese Reality TV application back!

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Who knew that you had to be a supporting member to the forum to take part in no pants Thursday? Personally I have the belief that it's no pants at home....lol. just don't forget to put them on for you go outside! Guess it's a good thing that I made my donation then huh?
    Did I mention yet that it is getting hard to tell who is who these days? Everybody keeps changing their avatar. I have to admit though, your's is kinda hawt, as Louis would say.

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2015
    Charleston WV
    Did I mention yet that it is getting hard to tell who is who these days? Everybody keeps changing their avatar. I have to admit though, your's is kinda hawt, as Louis would say.
    Well thank you. It's the same photo though. LOL. I just added a sugar skull overlay to the picture. :)

Reactions: Sir Kadly

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    That is possibly what happened. My brain not wanting to wake up..lol. After sitting down and drinking a couple of cups of coffee the dizziness has passed. It was interesting while it lasted.

Now you have experience, and will know next time to not drink coffee! :)

Reactions: bellastarr

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    A huge thank you to Cloupor! I am so excited, and cannot thank you enough that I won! Of course I chose pink as my preference ;)
    Thank you @SmokeyJoe!
    Congrats to the other winners!!!
    Well now that is just great. I chose the invisible one. :facepalm:

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    You OK pup you need to go to the vet again, maybe we get you fixed this time. [emoji38][emoji38]:facepalm:[emoji38][emoji38]
    I don't trust you..Last time I rode with you anywhere I woke up barking like a Chihuahuas. Squeaking like a chipmunk.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    I don't trust you..Last time I rode with you anywhere I woke up barking like a Chihuahuas. Squeaking like a chipmunk.

hehehehe I thought that's what you wanted. You said you wanted to bark like Michael Jackson sang.

Reactions: wvducklady
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread