Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Without sounding rude again I think people should be more grateful an appreciate SJ for doing competitions like this.

Ms. Sue, it takes a couple contests to get used to this, but you will! I have seen your perseverance, and have full faith in your ability to ignore the bitters.. :) I wish everyone can win, or at least that they understand that with all these great contests, it is ONLY a matter of time.

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Ha! I got lemons, just need some tequila and I'll be good.

Seriously, I would love a win, but I'm very happy when anyone else wins one. Especially my friends, I :banana: and get excited when one of them wins. Was very happy to see so many of them win this last drawing.:thumbs:

I have tequila Friday, to go with my lemons when I don't win again. :thumb::p

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I'm just glad you're back. Mean azz lady boss takin you away like that.. Im'ma have a WORD with her... :)
Wish someone would...actually though, she's not even here yet...It was actually self-imposed on myself...trying to get a few things wrapped up so I don't have to worry about them at the last minute...funny, because usually I'm a notorious procrastinator! :p

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
images

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Wish someone would...actually though, she's not even here yet...It was actually self-imposed on myself...trying to get a few things wrapped up so I don't have to worry about them at the last minute...funny, because usually I'm a notorious procrastinator! :p
Hey baby doll :wub:

I've had a few explosions in the tub myself,...but this is ridicules! :lol:

skrymir

Jul 14, 2015
Canada
Hmmm, it could be your body fighting off a bug, or it could just be that you're not used to all the proper sleep you've been getting - now your body's telling you "no, not yet - I need moar."

I learned this in Developmental Psych: sleep is like a bank account. You NEED to get a certain amount of it (say 7-8 hours a night) - your mind might be saying "no," but your body says "yes." If you get less than that, you have to make up for the deficit (that's why a lot of people sleep through whole weekends). If you don't, the balance that you're short gets taken away from the end (shortens your life by that much). Your body is probably just trying to catch up on your "overdraft" now, since you'd been going on 3-4 hours. So maybe just go with the flow, and let your body tell you what you need to do...
Is that why people say 'sleep is for the dead'?

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Lol, sorry that wasn't directed at you. I was reading some posts from a few hours ago and some people sounded real bitter that the didn't win.

The forum statistics say there are 231,769 members. SJ sent an email to ALL members saying about this competition so obviously not everyone is going to win.
I'm just fine about not winning..You're right we can't all win something..No worries,..just fine. :)

Congrats to all the winners...I HATE all of YOU!
:evil:

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Ms. Sue, it takes a couple contests to get used to this, but you will! I have seen your perseverance, and have full faith in your ability to ignore the bitters.. :) I wish everyone can win, or at least that they understand that with all these great contests, it is ONLY a matter of time.

Louis have you ever heard me sound bitter though?. If I win I would be happy but if I don't win?, I will still be happy.
Do you remember when I posted a comment saying that we are all winners regardless if we win this comp or not?. Well that is my manta and I live by my words

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I don't know why but this song put me in such a good mood earlier, Ive decided to torture you guys wi...errr...I mean share it here...

yes my music tastes are ALL over the place...from limp bizkit, to old Metallica to Janis Joplin to this to whatever makes me happy in that moment...my daughter loves me for it my friends hate me for it...and as long as I stay away from my slayer collection my hubby tolerates it so its all GOOD

Last edited:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Did someone say TIME?

"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
    You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
    Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
    Waiting for someone or something to show you the way"

and just for @Ms.Sue and our other English friends I'll add another line(I hope you are English, it just says UK so I suppose I could be wrong, and if so I appologize)

"Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
    The time is gone, the song is over,
    Thought I'd something more to say."

Not telling where those words come from cuz if anybody doesn't know who sang this, you have rotten taste in music :p Just kidding of course:D

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2015
    Did someone say TIME?

"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
    You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
    Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
    Waiting for someone or something to show you the way"

and just for @Ms.Sue and our other English friends I'll add another line(I hope you are English, it just says UK so I suppose I could be wrong, and if so I appologize)

"Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
    The time is gone, the song is over,
    Thought I'd something more to say."

Not telling where those words come from cuz if anybody doesn't know who sang this, you have rotten taste in music [emoji14] Just kidding of course:D
    You are OK in my book. [emoji6]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread