Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Nope, no hating on you allowed. As to trying to get rid of you, never gonna happen. Who else is gonna say Blimey and Crikey.:D Besides, English women have the sexiest accents.:wub:

Lol

If been in Florida 4 times on holiday and each time I've had someone ask me if I was Australian :grr:

I'm going again next year and I should get a T-shirt printed saying 'Before you ask, I'm not from Australia'.

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate and against the rules

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Blimey, I can see everyone hating me for my comments.

I can hear the chants already.... 'Get the English woman out, get the English woman out'. :lol:
Ms Sue please don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. I'm very passionate about my vaping, the forum, and all my dear family that are on the forum. This includes you my vape sister. We show our emotions through words cause you can't see the smile on our face or tears in our eyes. The only anger shown is for the wrongs that are done to the vaping community as a whole. Passion whether for enthusiasm or disagreement is a part of everyone. There are times anyone or all of us get frustrated. Human nature. Please don't take what I said as an attack, but take it as way of showing you that I care I really do care about all here. The camaraderie and companionship in the forum amazes me on a daily basis.

Do we all love everybody here no, that's normal, but the one or two that I disagree with or have negative feeling toward came on here and said I need this or that happened and I'm hurting. Out the window goes all the negativity and my arms are open to them my heart goes out to them and they are immediately in my prayers.

Well somebody probably needs ther laundry detergent so I'll get off the soap box.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    darn I missed all the people griping cause they didn't win lol
    Well, wouldn't want to disappoint so...
    I didn't win again:-x, wah wah wah:cry: this really stinks:(

How was that? Did I gripe good enough?:D:D:D

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    WAAAA WAAAAA I want one. And to think I bought a 1953 ford Victoria for $50 bucks washed and waxed it. Tuned it up and sold it for $550 and a lawn mower. Wish I still had that car.
    IKR?!...BF and I are trying to find us one of these classic cars to fix up like this so we can go to these events...One of these days we'll have something nice!

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    Releaser of the KRAKEN
    colbert-popcorn.gif

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 18, 2015
    Latvia
    Greets all you happy people!
    Just a quick peek to see what's going on. This day has been absolutely hectic.
    Left work only around 7PM (should leave at 4:30PM), but managed to get all my work done and my all the stuff to my new office.
    Spent the entire evening studying and now I'm ready for bed...
    Also I finally managed to figure out what my weird mix of FA Torrone and FA Forest Fruit reminds me of... :lol:
    PW005-2.jpg

Well, that's it for me today.
    Have fun everyone!
    Wreck havoc!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread