Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
Nothing yet.....I suppose SJ will announce something on Friday.

The last 10 in the smok contest was given away through a trivia contest. Hopefully it isn't that, because that would leave out a lot of people who can't be on at the time, and also not everyone has a super fast internet connection.
Yeah that was pretty crazy lol but it was alot of fun too

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Getting psyched for the baseball playoffs! Go Blue Jays!

Gonna party like it's 1993!
    Feel free to root for the Blue Jays for now, but just know that it doesn't matter how they do in the playoffs, they won't win the World Series. I know, because Marty McFly already told me several years ago that my Cubbies will win the World Series this year.:D

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
    Olympia, WA
    just some wire and new ceramic tips for my tweezers oh yea and my x cube lol
    oooh what color did you get black or silver? I want one so bad and for around $60 that's a great deal for a 160w mod with so many awesome features. I really want a Crown tank and a Sense Cyclone but would need something like the X Cube II to use either of those.

Reactions: anjelvape77

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 17, 2015
    Alabama
    oooh what color did you get black or silver? I want one so bad and for around $60 that's a great deal for a 160w mod with so many awesome features. I really want a Crown tank and a Sense Cyclone but would need something like the X Cube II to use either of those.
    silver. it was actually a win from the last contest and its for hubby lol...he is going to be such a happy hubby when he gets home!!!

Everybody seems to like theirs so I'm excited for him to hurry up and get here...only 8-9 hours to wait lol

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    I believe she got a silver and also a TFV4

skrymir

Jul 14, 2015
    Canada
    Feel free to root for the Blue Jays for now, but just know that it doesn't matter how they do in the playoffs, they won't win the World Series. I know, because Marty McFly already told me several years ago that my Cubbies will win the World Series this year.:D
    Where's my hover board

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    just some wire and new ceramic tips for my tweezers oh yea and my x cube lol
    Make sure you let us know what you think about it. Wait, no, only tell us if you actually love it. I don't want to experience buyers remorse before the one I ordered even arrives.

jseah

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY, USA
    silver. it was actually a win from the last contest and its for hubby lol...he is going to be such a happy hubby when he gets home!!!

Everybody seems to like theirs so I'm excited for him to hurry up and get here...only 8-9 hours to wait lol
    Since the TFV4 only comes with one coil, you should order some replacements right away. The best price I've seen is Fasttech. I ordered a package of the nickel coils and a package of the titanium and the dual coil RBA from there.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 17, 2015
    Alabama
    Since the TFV4 only comes with one coil, you should order some replacements right away. The best price I've seen is Fasttech. I ordered a package of the nickel coils and a package of the titanium and the dual coil RBA from there.
    I'm a good wifey and ordered them as soon as MV had confirmed I was in the batch that had already shipped lol

paid a little more, I'm sure, not going through FT but patience is not in hubbys list of amazing qualities

Reactions: angelphyre

jseah

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY, USA
    Make sure you let us know what you think about it. Wait, no, only tell us if you actually love it. I don't want to experience buyers remorse before the one I ordered even arrives.
    I love mine. The TFV4 tank however, isn't such a game changer as many make it out to be. It isn't as huge of an improvement over some other subohm tanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread