Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I love mine. The TFV4 tank however, isn't such a game changer as many make it out to be. It isn't as huge of an improvement over some other subohm tanks.
    Well, I see alot of people seem to like their Crowns so if I'm not thrilled with the TFV4, maybe there will have to be a Crown in my future.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    oooh what color did you get black or silver? I want one so bad and for around $60 that's a great deal for a 160w mod with so many awesome features. I really want a Crown tank and a Sense Cyclone but would need something like the X Cube II to use either of those.
    crown works amazingly well on it - esp if you unlock the SS TC control, since standard crown coils are SS :)

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    Make sure you let us know what you think about it. Wait, no, only tell us if you actually love it. I don't want to experience buyers remorse before the one I ordered even arrives.
    its an exceptional mod, imo - though I only use mine with tanks, not drippers (with the screen/ button placement on top, don't want to take any more chances than necessary...)

and the black one looks uber-sexay with both the black crown tank and the black freemax starre pro... waiting on black tfv4 to show up so i can work the trifecta!

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
    Olympia, WA
    silver. it was actually a win from the last contest and its for hubby lol...he is going to be such a happy hubby when he gets home!!!

Everybody seems to like theirs so I'm excited for him to hurry up and get here...only 8-9 hours to wait lol
    That's awesome you won an upgrade for him. I can't wait to get my pink Cloupor Mini + in the mail for my wife :) She is so excited and ever since she found out she's getting a new mod all of a sudden her aspire CF VV + is annoying her all the time, she really wants a box mod. She's been using my old MVP v2.0 mostly.

Reactions: anjelvape77

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
    Olympia, WA
    its an exceptional mod, imo - though I only use mine with tanks, not drippers (with the screen/ button placement on top, don't want to take any more chances than necessary...)

and the black one looks uber-sexay with both the black crown tank and the black freemax starre pro... waiting on black tfv4 to show up so i can work the trifecta!
    I love black finish on tanks, I want to get a Herakles in black someday but definitely going for the black crown tank for my next purchase. I think the 0.5ohm coils would do fine around 45-50w on my Disrupter

Reactions: anjelvape77

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    I love mine. The TFV4 tank however, isn't such a game changer as many make it out to be. It isn't as huge of an improvement over some other subohm tanks.
    interested in trying the ni, ti coils as well as the clapton - the mini tfv4 kit comes with a full smorgasboard of 8 different coils... have a pack of the ni and some of the ti, sextuple coils on the way from slowboattech

and the coils - though pricey - do seem to hold up a LONG time... have not killed one yet, though i do rotate tanks... as soon as one does kick off, going to tear it down and see how much of a PITA it is to rebuild

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I have some friends that I get together with from time to time for a little garage party Karoake night. My main reason for buying this thing, besides the fact that it's uber-sexy, if so that I can provide the disco lights at our next shindig.:D

Reactions: Brkdnc

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    I love black finish on tanks, I want to get a Herakles in black someday but definitely going for the black crown tank for my next purchase. I think the 0.5ohm coils would do fine around 45-50w on my Disrupter
    honestly, i think if you try the crown, your interest in the herakles will wane...

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I have some friends that I get together with from time to time for a little garage party Karoake night. My main reason for buying this thing, besides the fact that it's uber-sexy, if so that I can provide the disco lights at our next shindig.:D
    crazybrightx200.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread