Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
interested in trying the ni, ti coils as well as the clapton - the mini tfv4 kit comes with a full smorgasboard of 8 different coils... have a pack of the ni and some of the ti, sextuple coils on the way from slowboattech

and the coils - though pricey - do seem to hold up a LONG time... have not killed one yet, though i do rotate tanks... as soon as one does kick off, going to tear it down and see how much of a PITA it is to rebuild
Also if you look at Smok's website for the TFV4 Mini, the full kit doesn't mention all 8 cores, just the 3 that is also listed at Fasttech.

http://www.smoktech.com/atomizer/tfv4-mini

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Reactions: anjelvape77

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
That's great to hear. Me, I'm trying to wake up and think about getting work done.
and that was before the mail and fedex lol! getting work done is overrated, you should just hang out here with the crazies

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I'm also waiting for the first ni coil that I am using to die to see if they can be rebuilt.

I'm not so sure if the TFV4 Mini full kit comes with all 8 coils. If you look at the parts listing for the TFV4 Mini kit at Fasttech, it only comes with 3 coil heads, the TF-CLP2 clapton coil head, TF-S6 sextuple coil head, and the TF-RCA rebuildable clapton coil head. My belief is that the marketing showing the 8 coils is just identifying the 8 different coils that will fit the Mini.
mine was ordered through vapor tek, but you are right - they backpedaled - apparently the kit will only come (now) with the ones listed above - they have a disclaimer on their site about the screwup... buncha idjits! should have known it was too good of a deal (did the math on coil prices and jumped on it, lol)

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Ill make sure and remind hubby and point him to that link. Good looking out, thank you
you betcha - looks like they are working on some major upgrades for the app too - notice on their site about data migration/ app overhaul, but link to full write up is broken at the mo'

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Also if you look at Smok's website for the TFV4 Mini, the full kit doesn't mention all 8 cores, just the 3 that is also listed at Fasttech.

http://www.smoktech.com/atomizer/tfv4-mini
yeah - apparently vapor tek was mistaken... though it WAS originally listed with all 8, at least on vapor tek - big reason I jumped on the pre-order... ah, well, the 3 it comes with were ones i was going to try anyway, but it's irritating they humped the hound on that one... (no offense, @Sirius)

from vapor tek's site...
(OUR SUPPLIER CHANGED THE CONTENTS OF THIS KIT AFTER WE POSTED IT) IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES PLEASE USE OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT TAB. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INITIAL MISPRINT ON THE INITIAL RELEASE! THE CONTENTS OF THIS KIT ARE CONSISTENT WITH WHAT SMOK IS OFFERING FOR THIS FULL KIT!

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Morning, decided to get up a little early today because FedEx is coming sometime today to bring me my winnings from the last contest. :D Since I got up, they probably won't come until late afternoon now :lol:
good night Bella, I'm on Mac's schedule today I was up at 1:30

Reactions: bellastarr

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Hey @Dandruff37 c'mere check this thread out, come say hey and find out when the next 50 Cloupors are to be given away!
Awesome username by the way!
I always say, no sense in calling someone an azzhole, that in itself has a purpose, now dandruff, everyone has a little , no one wants any :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread