Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
12112157_1028826513805517_2405855331662620506_n.jpg

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
...and for the worst of my stupid questions I use it to avoid making a total :censored: out of myself...but honestly I kind of like the more personal approach of talking to the people I "know" here
I know. Me too. I ask a few times and then if I still don't get it I hop over to YT and watch, skip through a lot and watch some more

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Hey everyone. Grats again to the latest winners. Wow, I was gone for a day on business, came back and I'm 82 pages behind. LOL This is such an active and fun thread. :thumbs:
    It certainly is. Now, you are required to go back and read all 82 pages, then write a report that details all the shenanigans that you missed while you were gone.:D

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    if my math is right that is $160 a month just to much IMHO for something that I think is ruining peoples conversation and manners[/QUOTE
    Its actually a good price if he has his kids and wife on the plan because individually for talk text and data is at least 60 a month each.
    Mine is cheap too, $120 for 4 lines.
    I know, I know, us old timers KNOW, believe me. Most of us balked at one time over paying more for cell phone than car insurance but the world moved fast and if you are working, keeping up with appointments and most all else (even banking) you gotta be plugged in.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Hey everyone. Grats again to the latest winners. Wow, I was gone for a day on business, came back and I'm 82 pages behind. LOL This is such an active and fun thread. :thumbs:
    were you on Monday night? The thread took on a life of its own. OMG

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2012
    Alaskan in Louisiana
    It certainly is. Now, you are required to go back and read all 82 pages, then write a report that details all the shenanigans that you missed while you were gone.:D

Oh Lawd!! See you tomorrow then LOL Don't make me, PLEEEEASE!!! :nun:

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

f1vefour

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    Lol.. I finally turned off my old Qwerty slider non-internet phone last week. Took awhile, but I have finally gone over to the dark side. Life is very good here, bro. Does some seriously cray stuff.

Well you picked a nice phone to start with, personally I would have went with the S5 but I still need SDcard and removable battery.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

JoanJ

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I am back for a bit. Power has been off here I guess since I left and now have to go reset all the clocks.

No cell phone here. Long story but the gist is that hubby used to track me from tower to tower and this displeased me so only turned on to make a call and if no answer, turned it back off and then if they tried to call back... my phone was off so decided I had no use for one. I don't FB, Twit or any of that stuff either because of privacy issues. Read here for over 6 months before I went ahead and got an account.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread