Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    So apparently Corporate IT decided that the best way to try to troubleshoot the slow internet connection my location has been experiencing was to take our internet completely down, unannounced, in the middle of the work day...:facepalm: How did they expect me to follow this thread for the last 45 minutes?:D

Reactions: oldbikeguy

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    woman-do-it-yourself-tool-belt.jpg

Gotta do the tool belt thing again. BBL.
    bye1-onion-head-emoticon.gif
    Gotta tell ya Cindy, I hate to see you leave, but I sure do like seeing you in a tool belt...ummm, I don't think that's quite how that line is supposed to go

Reactions: oldbikeguy

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Well, I'ma jump back into my tech hell. Between the new Xcube and its updates and app, and this phone updating itself to death, I'm not sure if I've crossed the streams
    Don't cross the streams...well, if you like toasted marshmallows then go ahead and cross the streams, but not till you find the stay-puft marshmallow man.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    Back home after shopping and paying a few bills.
    Fedex came and brought me a new shiney. :D Just have to sit down now and play with it for a little while.
    Hi Bella, wish mine was here. It says Friday but it left AZ yesterday afternoon and it's just not that far from here hoping for tomorrow, but then you never know.

Reactions: bellastarr
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread