Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Thought I was the only idiot driving a 12 year old car with no new car in sight.
2001 Ford Escape here... 236k miles. Basically all I had to do to change my fuel pump is flip the back seat up and remove a few screws.

Bought this bad boy in '03 with 15k miles on it.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
LOL

Yes I agree, but listed order was no pants then hump day. In that order the former must happen first, else the latter would be as you so eloquently worded it...a logistical headache :p
lol - gotcha - i was automatically attaching them to their currently assigned diurnal references, hump day being wednesday, NPT being thursday = less than optimal strategery :)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Thought I was the only idiot driving a 12 year old car with no new car in sight.
Yeah well not my car...at least I didn't pay for it...BF bought it for me when my ex decided (out of spite) to quit paying for my truck I was driving and it was repossessed...I couldn't afford another car at the time, and so bf got me this...since it's really his car, I can't complain.

skrymir

Jul 14, 2015
Canada
Good morning everybody. Who here liked Story Problems in math classes? I have one for you...

A vapemail package leaves Los Angeles, Ca, travelling to South Bend, IN (probably going through Indianapolis along the way) and has no tracking updates since leaving L.A. 36 hours ago. How many times will I still check USPS tracking info today, even though I know it can't possibly reach my mailbox until tomorrow at the earliest:D
I use the After Ship app and it gives me a notification on my phone every time there's an update.

Reactions: Sir Kadly

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Yeah well not my car...at least I didn't pay for it...BF bought it for me when my ex decided (out of spite) to quit paying for my truck I was driving and it was repossessed...I couldn't afford another car at the time, and so bf got me this...since it's really his car, I can't complain.
Oh I'm not complaining I got a 1 owner still less than 80,000 miles on it convertible.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
You know there is a house plant called a mother-in-laws tongue. Supposed to render you speechless if you injest some You know like in brownies ot tea.. Maybe you ought to do a little research into that :lol::lol::facepalm::lol::lol:
Boy you are just full of all kinds of helpful suggestions...something tells me you've done this before! o_O

Reactions: anjelvape77

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Thanks, I'll save that one for him...I'm saving all the stuff I find for the bf to check out when he gets home...he's the one paying for it, but I just have to do the research for him.

10/4 only takes 20-30 minutes longer to swap the actual pump once the assembly is out...............and Yes, the tank has to be dropped.
DL's car is the same as is the Malibu we did earlier in the year.

Reactions: angelphyre

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I see how it is Ms Sue, I take the time to carefully and thoughtfully explain the meaning of hump day, and get no response. Louis gives an incredibly vague non-answer and you fawn all over him.:( I shall go sulk in the corner now, having been denied your sexy English accent simply because I don't have the Cajun charm going for me:cry:

Or maybe I could just learn French, ladies dig French right:D:lol::D

It works out all the same Brudder. You denied is US denied...

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    You're not! Mine is 14 years old and it will be at least 5 years before I can think about a new car. :)

My truck is 11 now with 253000 miles on it and still looks almost new ram 2500 w/ Cummings :)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    Boy you are just full of all kinds of helpful suggestions...something tells me you've done this before! o_O
    No the neighbor had one but it was long enough ago there was no internet to verify and make sure it wasn't poisonous as well. There have been times I would have loved to dose my ex and her big mouthed wise cracking mother.

Reactions: angelphyre

Slowone2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    Good morning it is. The tiny pink Swiss Army knife we ordered for my SI came along with
    image.jpg

image.jpg

And yes first thing I did was lick it Bella

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread