Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Oh I'm not complaining I got a 1 owner still less than 80,000 miles on it convertible.
Got over 200k on this one...and we've already fixed a ton of things on it...he's already looking for something to replace it, but it'll be probably 6 months to a year before we do that, so just gotta keep fixing things for now.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
tom-waits-o.gif

Reactions: Slowone2

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
Umm.. Ashley? ... are you doing working at SUBWAY! That's DAMN handy!
I live in West Virginia. They would rather close down the garage then allow a girl to work in one...
Also I only work on my own vehicles… And since I've had the kids I don't even do that anymore unless it's some sort of emergency… and I've been working at Subway for 15 years isn't a pitiful. I'm the most overqualified Subway employee in all the land I am three semesters away from a Associates degree in psychology with a minor in sociology with a 4.0 I just can't go back to school right now for personal reasons…

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA

ave

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2015
RO, EU
it always does, sir... :)

btw, i don't have recipes yet, but i WILL be making juices to be named both Zaphod Beeblebrox and Pangalactic Gargleblaster...
Please announce them here with a big fanfare, I will be in line waiting! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300

Last edited:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Yeah well not my car...at least I didn't pay for it...BF bought it for me when my ex decided (out of spite) to quit paying for my truck I was driving and it was repossessed...I couldn't afford another car at the time, and so bf got me this...since it's really his car, I can't complain.

If you look in front of the spare tire under the carpet you might find a removable cover over the pump :)

Not fair, that's a diesel. You're barely broken in!

True story,and I run Amsoil in it just wish it didn't eat front end parts so fast :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread