Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
That's what I have too. My Escape is an 01 and has 187,000 miles on it. I drive 53 miles a day round trip to work. It's been a fairly decent vehicle until recently, my battery light comes on. I've replaced the alternator twice and it has a new battery. :?:
The only problem we have had with our car is a plastic fitting on top of the gas tank that caused to fail the smog test and ended up costing 2000 to replace a $7 part and all the nonsense that went along with getting resmogged

Reactions: oldbikeguy

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
saw some posts about people having issues with wicking - good vid posted in new members forum about using an 's' wick technique (and it looks pretty easy...) to avoid leaking issues - just a heads up, sir.. and yeah - still using first coil in mine too, lol

I've heard the problem, and THANKEE for the solution before I even has to trip it! This forum.. These guys and gals.. SO much to love.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Oh, so that's how it's gonna be?...Back atcha!

water_warstiles.png

Reactions: oldbikeguy

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    The only problem we have had with our car is a plastic fitting on top of the gas tank that caused to fail the smog test and ended up costing 2000 to replace a $7 part and all the nonsense that went along with getting resmogged

Say What :shock:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread