Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I want t thank everybody here. You have all been so wonderful and supportive. My wife and I truly appreciate your caring and sentiments. We both feels so close to all of you. My wife feels as though a huge weight is off of her. Ray, my Father-In-Law may now rest in peace. No more pain and suffering no more being old and bed ridden He now free and whole.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
61 yr old today, one more yr and I'll be getting some of my TAX dollars back(S.S.)....By vaping we all are adding yrs to our lives we would have lost by still smoking....
image.jpg

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I want t thank everybody here. You have all been so wonderful and supportive. My wife and I truly appreciate your caring and sentiments. We both feels so close to all of you. My wife feels as though a huge weight is off of her. Ray, my Father-In-Law may now rest in peace. No more pain and suffering no more being old and bed ridden He now free and whole.
image.jpg

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    2 French presses, battery operated coffee mill disposable cups for others but doubtfull I will feel that generous with my coffee. 3 nice stone mugs, sugar in the raw. And for ultimate end of time powdered creamer.(only to be used if you are sure you not going to make it) Why three cups you ask I can heat milk in one of them so I can froth it for my coffee
    What???? Battery operated???? Blasphemy, it ain't a real coffee mill unless it has a hand crank on it:D

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2015
    Raleigh, NC
    Sorry, an hour later nearly and I'm still laughing at this
    Dood takes a pull off the triple coil hahaha
    time starts seconds before the funny!

This guy is funny. I really like him and his amazing looking setup in the background!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    61 yr old today, one more yr and I'll be getting some of my TAX dollars back(S.S.)....By Vaping we all are adding yrs to our lives we would have lost by still smoking....

Happy Birfday!!!!!!!! Lots of us celebrating this week and next :)

Slowone2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    Aren't these contests about creating buzz, I don't see the point of the giveaway if we have to wait to show off the devices. I don't mind waiting at all, I just don't understand. You would think Cloupor would want us to have them soon as possible so we can advertise the device before it gets pushed aside by the next new thing.
    Don't think anything will push this aside lol it's small and Vapes awesome

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2015
    Raleigh, NC
    My condolences to you and your wife, it is always hard to lose a loved one. It is good to realize they are in a better place though. I still havent come to terms with losing my brother and sister.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    What???? Battery operated???? Blasphemy, it ain't a real coffee mill unless it has a hand crank on it:D

You guys DO know if you're using a powered mill, and it's one of those whippy things, you're bruisin yer beanz, right? If it ain't a burr...

IMG_1026.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread